once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 78

Thread: Ching Chong Ching Chong

  1. #1

    Default Ching Chong Ching Chong

    Pol's 'View' of Rosie: She offends

    BY BILL HUTCHINSON
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
    A city councilman is demanding that Rosie O'Donnell be held accountable for comments she made on ABC's "The View" last week that he said offended Asian-Americans.
    O'Donnell set off a firestorm when she mocked Chinese broadcasters commenting on Danny DeVito's drunken Nov. 29 performance on "The View."
    "The fact is that it's news all over the world. You know, you can imagine in China it's like, 'Ching chong, ching chong, Danny DeVito, ching chong chong chong chong, drunk, 'The View,' ching chong.'"
    O'Donnell's imitation was followed by laughter from her co-hosts and a loud "gong" that producers threw in.
    City Councilman John Liu (D-Queens) has written a letter to Barbara Walters, co-executive producer and co-host of "The View," blasting O'Donnell.
    "Her caricature of the Chinese language hits a raw nerve in our community," Liu wrote.
    Liu admonished Walters for sitting by and not scolding O'Donnell for making the "derogatory remarks" that "have consequences beyond the stupidity of the person who made them."
    "What will you do to hold yourself and those who host the program accountable for such offensive remarks?" Liu asked Walters. O'Donnell's spokeswoman Cindi Berger released an unapologetic statement over the weekend, saying, "I certainly hope that one day they will be able to grasp her humor." The controversy comes just weeks after O'Donnell ripped Kelly Ripa, alleging the co-host of "Live With Regis and Kelly" made a homophobic comment to singer Clay Aiken.

  2. #2
    Masta Flows zeppelin2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grand Theft Toront0 (THE GTA)
    Posts
    1,217
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    okay now see
    this is some bullshit

    when kramer called someone the N-word it was all over the place
    this shit is just as bad, but you wont hear about it
    thats racism in itself, the media is basically saying that blacks are more important than chinese people

    Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post
    okay now see
    this is some bullshit

    when kramer called someone the N-word it was all over the place
    this shit is just as bad, but you wont hear about it
    thats racism in itself, the media is basically saying that blacks are more important than chinese people
    Is that what it's really saying or is that your take on it?

  4. #4
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,148
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    bomb em
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  5. #5
    Fuck your thing Sexy Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    niggershire
    Posts
    4,426
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    How about everyone makes fun of every race and we all stop bitching about it. Sometimes I wish I could change it all.


  6. #6
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    people should just learn to shut their mouths


    Rosie O'Donnell is just a public display of another person who thinks they know it all shooting their mouth off disrespectfully


    odds are, if anybody ever went off about fat middle aged white lesbians, Rosie O'Donnell would be leading up the charge to have them executed


    im sure deep down inside that Rosie ODonnell is a wonderful person, but seriously - who gives a fuck what she says?
    your mother's dick

  7. #7
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,148
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    she'z an idiot
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    people should just learn to shut their mouths


    Rosie O'Donnell is just a public display of another person who thinks they know it all shooting their mouth off disrespectfully


    odds are, if anybody ever went off about fat middle aged white lesbians, Rosie O'Donnell would be leading up the charge to have them executed


    im sure deep down inside that Rosie ODonnell is a wonderful person, but seriously - who gives a fuck what she says?
    The people that she offended...they care, and so do many more.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    How about everyone makes fun of every race and we all stop bitching about it. Sometimes I wish I could change it all.
    You can.

  10. #10
    Yacub grafted me froth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orange Beach, AL
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,175
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    ive only got one thing to say on the subject. ching chong

  11. #11
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Television is always shooting their mouth off offending minorities. I got pissed off watching G4, and this guy talking didn't even realize we was be offensive.

    That's what happens when a persons culture is not having culture. You can't just blame whites, because their are white people that still have culture.

    It's the people that don't stand for anything............

  12. #12
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,643
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Bah humbug....another racist celebrity exposed...not too surprising.

    Many women gossip about celebrity relationships.

    Hip-hop fans gossip about what rappers are beefing with who.

    KTL people gossip about what celebrities are racist against what races.



  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Bah humbug....another racist celebrity exposed...not too surprising.

    Many women gossip about celebrity relationships.

    Hip-hop fans gossip about what rappers are beefing with who.

    KTL people gossip about what celebrities are racist against what races.
    now that's deep.

  14. #14
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,689
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


  15. #15
    Fuck your thing Sexy Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    niggershire
    Posts
    4,426
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    You can.
    How?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •