once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Ching Chong Ching Chong

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
    Only in the U.S.A. (Under. Satan's. Authority.) do people take comments made by a bafoonish Sodomite dog like Rosie O' Donnell serious. Truely Amerikkka is a base kingdom as it is written in the scriptures. That devil I bet gets her wig pushed back, or poisoned, by them Chinese Mafia niggas.
    Why wouldn't you take her comments seriously? Do you think she was joking with you? Like haha kephram this is funny and we're both laughing at the same thing. I think she was making a joke with her (satan friends) at the expense of indeginous people.

What do you think about how her comments were heard? National tv. Is that not satan letting everybody else know whats really good? It's like from the 60's and before that, whitey would call blackey a n*gger (like likeerika does) like it was nothing. Now we have this chick who is gay talking about asians in a deragotory way on tv like its nothing. What does that say about her and the vehicle whick allows her to express her views?
    Last edited by Black Man; 12-13-2006 at 06:04 PM.

it matters as much as you let it matter

this is Allahs universe

whatever role you believe Rosie ODonnell plays in that - thats on you
    your mother's dick

Wu Vatican

ya i think it was a joke. a poor one at that, it was about devetoe(sp) in the end, i dont think she intended to shake asians to thier core with some racist ass shit.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.