Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why White People Are Afraid

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    LHX needs to make a sticky thread similar to the Dan Cooley one in KTL
    youre prolly right
    your mother's dick

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    The real question is "Will western thought disappear when white peoples majority hold on shit goes away?" If the mentality lingers longer than the skin color, it won't really matter, and the division amongst people won't really go away. Everybody likes to pretend that shit's about color. The color of the man's skin is just another excuse, and relied on often cuz its an easy one, to create a state of division amongst the people. We we're divided up among ourselves, killing ourselves, creating situations for ourselves to be killed, then we have no time to focus on who the real enemy is, AND THEY KNOW IT. Does anybody in here really believe that history keeps on repeating itself by accident?
    i agree with what you say

but
    that 'history repeats itself' quote is trash

there are patterns, but certain things dont repeat perpetually

you are right - it has little if anything to do with skin color - if anything it is a symptom rather than the source of the problem
    your mother's dick

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    this is startin to get ridiculous..

it wood be a different kind of annoying if it was actually a black dude with the handle Black Man who kept postin this stuff...but its some weirdo white dude.

i didnt read a word of it either btw..

how did we find out he was a whitey??
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE

(You see,i can copy paste too, look ma)

For decades or maybe even whatever is bigger than decades much of mankind has struggled to live in a utopia of equality. Despite these efforts to transform societies around the globe the world remains a festering sore of hatred, or at least slight prejudice. A lack of respect and a seething distrust of other races is almost expected of most people these days. This owes more to tradition than anything, as stereotypes and slurs pile up, one on top of the other, to provide racists and homophobes with more ammunition. It's too easy to fling these barbs out, and because there is the slightest hint of truth to many of them they wound much more than if they were wholly unfounded. White guys just might not be able to dance as well as people of other races. Black people just might like fried chicken a little more than other races. Eskimos just, uh, might…fly…horses to…moons of…eh! Fucking Skimos, never givin' a guy a break. I realize that Something Awful can't do a lot to change the world of race relations, but I think there is something we can do to lend a very small helping hand. We need to dilute the stereotypes. Drown the slurs in a sea of new and entirely nonsensical epithets. You may insult or enrage an Asian person by yelling "hey Chink!" at them, but if you yell "hey Mister Fix-It!" at them chances are all you will do is confuse them slightly. More importantly if any racists are watching you'll confuse them too. Racists are almost invariably "going with the flow". If they see some people yelling random nonsense at minorities they are going to imitate this idiotic behavior. Before you know it you'll have the drunken racists who drive around on Saturdays in a beat up Camaro screaming "Go back to Cloud City you damned Launch Tubes" at a family of Puerto Ricans.
    If you're not following my logic let me put it another way; the tables will be turned!
    Caucasians
    Sweet Tarts claim another victim.
    Current Status: Caucasians, or "white folk", are generally the least susceptible to racial bigotry, although resentment from minorities has created a few lackluster attempts at slurs and stereotypes for whites. Since no white people read Something Awful I'll go ahead and get the Caucasians out of the way. Their current stereotypes center on their inability to be "hip" and "with it". Racial slurs run the gamut from the fairly impotent "cracker" or "white bread" to the spooky and mysterious "ghost face". Relatively affluent adult white men are known collectively as "The Man" for their ability to keep people, meaning non-white males, down. I guess this qualifies as a racial slur too although I'm not really a doctor of raciology.
    Suggested Fake Stereotypes
    If a white person eats a Sweet Tart they perish instantly.
    There is a race of super-whites called "Mirrors" that are so white you can see yourself in them. If two mirrors stand next to each other they die. If you take a picture of one then you die.
    If a parakeet dies in its cage it is because a white person is nearby. Coal miners used to use parakeets to detect white leaks in Caucasian-rich veins of bauxite.
    White people are really bad at holding their breath for extended periods.
    If you hear a church bell ring it means that a white person has lost a tooth.
    When a white person drinks a dark beer they become black, but only for 24 hours. This experience is also very painful to them and they usually avoid it unless on a "covert op".
    Fat white people contain prizes. Prizes that bite.
    If you see a white person with a lot of hair on their body that means they are the king white person.
    White Americans make very bad presidents.
    Suggested Fake Racial Slurs
    Lazy Susan
    Beanbagz
    The Talk of the Town (only elderly white women)
    Curacao
    What Got Into That Cat ("Friskies" is also acceptable)
    Jury Duty
    Xpac
    African Americans
    Oh great, they've formed their six-eyed insect army again.
    Current Status: One of the most racially discriminated against groups; African Americans have a long legacy of oppression and prejudicial treatment and have a tough road to hoe even in this liberal day and age. Popular stereotypes range from "they like fried chicken and watermelons" to "they are all criminals and rapists". There is a general fear of young black men in today's society, a fear that is reinforced by the news media's heavy reporting of any black crimes. As with most stereotyping there are a few positive stereotypes for black people, including "they have giant penises" and "they are really good at sports". Despite the preponderance of stereotypes related to African Americans there is plenty of room for more! Fake stereotypes about them will help to confuse racists and muddle the current stereotypical representation of African Americans.
    Suggested Fake Stereotypes:
    Black women control the men, or "worker drones", by secreting a pheromone from a special gland in their thorax.
    If you are touching a black man when the song "Under the Boardwalk" plays on the radio then you are legally married to that man regardless of your sex.
    Black people are excellent astronauts
    African Americans cannot cross moving water and must retire to a box containing the soil of their homeland when sleeping.
    Black people will pass out if they see a helicopter. Even seeing one on TV or in a photograph makes them dizzy.
    Black people can disguise themselves as inanimate objects by using an innate shape-shifting ability. If you spot one and call out his or her true name then they will grant you three wishes.
    Suggested Fake Racial Slurs:
    Electric Avenue
    Dot Com Dot Bomb
    Michelob
    Carburetor
    Kintaro
    Ghoulies (applies only to a group)

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

LOL Black Man has the award for dumbest thread
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

If you are touching a black man when the song "Under the Boardwalk" plays on the radio then you are legally married to that man regardless of your sex.

hahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    LHX needs to make a sticky thread similar to the Dan Cooley one in KTL
    i thought KTL WAS the dan cooley section

Quote Originally Posted by crass xxx View Post
    i thought KTL WAS the dan cooley section
    oooo burn
    your mother's dick

i didn't mean it. i'm full of self-loathing

*slice*

i just readed 2 sentenced of that hole text

what if black ppl were the ones owning all those companys and shit... would they rather hire a black man or a white man...

black would do the same shit that we do right now... so stop fucking crying... u live in fucking usa and u consider yourself an american why do u guys allways have to compare to white...

and wtf are those privileges that u guys cant get ?
    Last edited by oLd_KaiNry; 12-15-2006 at 01:35 PM.

^^ Ah ha

WHITE PEOPLE

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

oh yeah and...

Black people come from apes and monkeys
    and white people come from wolves and boars

and everyone else is just a wolf ape boar monkey combination except for the asians

they come from the stars
    they are aliens

yall still talkin about this black white business?

what about the robots yo?

this is almost 2007 now

lets get up to date

this thread is Flintstones in a world of Jetsons

no Brontosaurus Burgers here...
    your mother's dick

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    yall still talkin about this black white business?

what about the robots yo?

this is almost 2007 now

lets get up to date

this thread is Flintstones in a world of Jetsons

no Brontosaurus Burgers here...
    black and white people are the Robots

they both are programmed to say

"welcome to mighty burger may i take your order ?"

I?

Robot?

sorry - could you speak louder into the speaker? was that a double bacon burger? with a side of pork rinds?

and a orange crush?
    your mother's dick