Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Subversive Mind Control

  1. #1
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default Subversive Mind Control

    Is it possible that even our most inner-most convictions have been purposely directed? Meaning, do we live in such a mind-fuck of society, that even the most rebellious spirit that resides in us has come to be at the will of someone who purposely set up those conditions so that the chances of them happening any other way than the way they did was slim to none?

    If that's confusing, in other words: To what extent have we been purposely directed to think the way we do?


    And if by any chance could anybody suggest a link or a book that covers this subject in depth?

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  2. #2
    SupaSelekta tekunique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TransFixedST8
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    man.... almost everything is programmed to be percieved in a certain way... what matters is to acknowledge that and nurture your perceptions thru balance of logic. cuz no matter how much the truth is bent, the beauty of life is that to those who seek it, will find it.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Punch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,934
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    I'd suggest you read Doug Rushkoff's COERCION: WHY WE LISTEN TO WHAT "THEY" SAY.

    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut


  4. #4
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    word^ I definetly feel you on that.


    The reason I ask in the first place is cuz people will be really sincere and heartfelt in wanting to help the situation of race relations but when we finally get there, maybe then collectively we'll realize it wasn't about race anyways. It's like we're purposely led down the wrong path so we spend all our time chasing our own tail.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  5. #5
    SupaSelekta tekunique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TransFixedST8
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    word^ I definetly feel you on that.


    The reason I ask in the first place is cuz people will be really sincere and heartfelt in wanting to help the situation of race relations but when we finally get there, maybe then collectively we'll realize it wasn't about race anyways. It's like we're purposely led down the wrong path so we spend all our time chasing our own tail.
    elaborate that...

  6. #6
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Society in general just feels so divided & KTL kinda becomes a microcosm for it. It's always a volatile issue when its brought up. There are perfectly good reason for why its a legitimate thing to discuss but the discussion only goes skin keep (pun not intended) in terms of subject matter. Yes, there was slavery in America for 400 years, yes it was fucked up and the repercussions still echo on today. The thing that's often left out, though, is that it happened in the first place, not because of skin color but because of exploitation. The europeans would have just as soon turned all the natives here into slaves but they had no immunity built up to the disease and hence were alot less reliable as slaves.




    Blacks on the other hand, had already built up the immunity long ago and could work in a field all day without that southern heat fuckin w/ him. So, first and foremost, the decision to use africans for slaves wasn't personal, it was economics. And who where the only people to own slaves?, rich, white landowners. The same people who own corporations today would've had a 100 slaves in their field 200 years ago. They inflicted alot of horrible abuse on 'em to try & break their spirit but at the same time it was ingrained in the poor whites that they were somehow superior. The seed was set for all this bickering along time ago. In reality it just seems like no matter what happens there'll be something to drum opposition to each other and within each other, to keep us confused and at each other throats because they couldn't stand for a slaves uprisal like they did back in the days. There's too many of us out there for 'em to survive the onslaught.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  7. #7
    Taoist Saint GuardianOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Zambia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    purposely directed to think

    Why be directed to think?

  8. #8
    Taoist Saint GuardianOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Zambia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    there'll be opposition to each other and within each other.
    Why have opposition, what's really is opposition?

  9. #9
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Why be directed to think?
    I can only speak for life in america cuz its all I really know, but at some level it happens without your awareness of it happening. Could've been the toy in ya happy meal or at the bottom of the box of ceral on up to the nightly news or ya magazine or newspaper. Really, the attack is happening just about everywhere.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  10. #10
    SupaSelekta tekunique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TransFixedST8
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    Society in general just feels so divided & KTL kinda becomes a microcosm for it. It's always a volatile issue when its brought up. There are perfectly good reason for why its a legitimate thing to discuss but the discussion only goes skin keep (pun not intended) in terms of subject matter. Yes, there was slavery in America for 400 years, yes it was fucked up and the repercussions still echo on today. The thing that's often left out, though, is that it happened in the first place, not because of skin color but because of exploitation. The europeans would have just as soon turned all the natives here into slaves but they had no immunity built up to the disease and hence were alot less reliable as slaves.




    Blacks on the other hand, had already built up the immunity long ago and could work in a field all day without that southern heat fuckin w/ him. So, first and foremost, the decision to use africans for slaves wasn't personal, it was economics. And who where the only people to own slaves?, rich, white landowners. The same people who own corporations today would've had a 100 slaves in their field 200 years ago. They inflicted alot of horrible abuse on 'em to try & break their spirit but at the same time it was ingrained in the poor whites that they were somehow superior. The seed was set for all this bickering along time ago. In reality it just seems like no matter what happens there'll be something to drum opposition to each other and within each other, to keep us confused and at each other throats because they couldn't stand for a slaves uprisal like they did back in the days. There's too many of us out there for 'em to survive the onslaught.
    yeah its unfortunate, and in our lifetime we might not see justice, so should we stop fighting ? any real movement towards righteous adds to the change as a whole, no matter when it happens and its not about seeing the ultimate in your existence or not, its about progressin your path without expecting the outcome and act out your faith...then you have no regrets. thats the importance, to my beliefs...

  11. #11
    Taoist Saint GuardianOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Zambia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    I can only speak for life in america cuz its all I really know, but at some level it happens without your awareness of it happening. Could've been the toy in ya happy meal or at the bottom of the box of ceral on up to the nightly news or ya magazine or newspaper. Really, the attack is happening just about everywhere.
    If so, then i would suggest that you realize this...., you can determine what you want to do (in your own method). but then this would be where you had been (it relates to your self)

    But from your point i gather that you might want people establish the fact that they must realize it (this subject)

    which is true...

    Now when you try and improve on that, everything becomes an entire obstical (for each person has their own experience to recommend their input to such factual aspects)

    Which generates difference so to say in this world...

  12. #12
    SupaSelekta tekunique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TransFixedST8
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianOne View Post
    If so, then i would suggest that you realize this...., you can determine what you want to do (in your own method). but then this would be where you had been (it relates to your self)

    But from your point i gather that you might want people establish the fact that they must realize it (this subject)

    which is true...

    Now when you try and improve on that, everything becomes an entire obstical (for each person has their own experience to recommend their input to such factual aspects)

    Which generates difference so to say in this world...
    yes. agreed.

  13. #13
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Why have opposition, what's really is opposition?
    At the VERY heart of it, that is indeed the question, because honestly, I don't know why the opposition amongst all the have-nots of this world exists.

    But as an example of what I mean when I say opposition; in the most impoverished areas of this country, they're really aren't any good jobs that you could raise your kids and then pay for their education when they got outta highschool. Now the CIA knowing this, in the 80's , flooded these same streets with cocaine. Essentially, people was givin two options, either you work about 2 or 3 jobs takin up ever wakin hour outta ya day, and maybe just maybe you might do somethin', maybe......................or you could sale this rock and stack your cash like crazy in a matter of hours and the only catch is you're gonna have to poison your own people to the point that they'll do all kinds of outlandish shit just to come back to hand you more money, just so they can hurry up & die. That's the very definition of internal opposition.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  14. #14
    Taoist Saint GuardianOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Zambia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
    importance, to my beliefs...
    It wouldn't be suitable to bring in belief into his subject. Anyway but that a valid suggestion in all fairness...

    So what do you think of Telepathy, no what people have been taught, but from your own natural experience....?

    Can you think of something, about someone (like your girlfriend) and she also thinking of the same thing? Or you forgot something and the moment you remembe it, someone also realized that you had forgotten something...(it relates to the topic of this subject but on another side of things - personal i think)...

    Peace

  15. #15
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    yeah its unfortunate, and in our lifetime we might not see justice, so should we stop fighting ? any real movement towards righteous adds to the change as a whole, no matter when it happens and its not about seeing the ultimate in your existence or not, its about progressin your path without expecting the outcome and act out your faith...then you have no regrets. thats the importance, to my beliefs...
    Word up indeed, especially on that first highlighted part. In that second one, I don't have a problem with that in my own life. I don't get hung up on it at all, I just stay positive and keep it moving. Over the net though its different to me when it comes up because it's a chance to get at the idea itself, nawmean. So if I'm getting in these kinda discussion I do get to where I'm expecting to be able to find some common ground no matter who it is, and I'll get a little fustrated if I can't find it.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •