It's come to my attention (and yours as well I'm sure) that people in the age in time seem to be a lot more stupid than in years past. Now by stupid I don't mean can't pass a test stupid. By stupid I mean, can't figure out your right from your left. I mean come on! Life's not that hard, it's only really as hard as you make it. I'll give some examples...
1. The recent string of people wanting compensation from Nintendo due to faulty wriststraps on their controllers. They claim that they have been snapping off during gameplay causing them to go flying and do damage to either their TVs or other people.
2. In my area, a 24 year old kid got shot to death, so far no leads have popped up as to who did it but the kid was driving a 2005 Cadillac. Police believe the incident is drug related.
3. My little sister had a science project she needed to have done today. She knew about this project for the last 5 weeks yet after all of the notice she just barely started working on it last night.
Now the people here with common sense would know that their are solutions to all these problems and for them it would take little effort to find said solutions and probably even less effort to actually do them. But for those aho are a little slow I'll help ya out...
1. Don't swing controllers like their bats! Even if they are motion sensitive.
2. 24 year olds driving around in cars they're not supposed to be able to afford until they're at least 44 screams DRUG DEALER! You might as well advertise.
3. If your teacher gives you 5 weeks notice about your assignment. Start doing it, that way you don't have to worry about it 5 weeks later.
I'm sure I could find thousands of examples where common sense could've gotten someone out of an otherwise sitcky situation but that's not my goal. I just want to know if you guys notice it too...
My mother always used to tell me, "There are some people where you can tell them 'The pot is hot, don't touch it!' and they'll take your word for it. Then you have the people who have to touch the pot to see if you're telling the truth. Son, don't be a pot toucher."
So to all my Wu board people, don't be pot touchers. Feel free to add on to this as well.