once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 120

Thread: whats your view on guns?

  1. #61

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey
    is that serious? that is the dumbiest shit i ever heard.
    LMAO Co-signed.....reamy that was pretty dumb man, no offence.
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

  2. #62
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess
    I don't like guns.
    i dont like crazy people
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  3. #63

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    You don't like crazy people but people are crazy, so you don't like people?
    That is what you're saying.. Then you must like guns.

  4. #64

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    A person who likes guns is an idiot, nobody can like guns, you must be insane to like 'em. If you like guns you like war,killings etc.......
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

  5. #65

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    Some people really like guns/weapons. They are obsessed with them..
    George Bush for example, he's one of them.

    Very Dangerous..

  6. #66

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    I think he wants to destroy the world.

  7. #67

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    I have a 8 gauge that blew a hole in a bull the size of a dinner plate.




    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

    This is the real Idaho

  8. #68

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by 09
    A person who likes guns is an idiot, nobody can like guns, you must be insane to like 'em. If you like guns you like war,killings etc.......
    fuuuuuuuck yoooooooou Hippy.




    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

    This is the real Idaho

  9. #69

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    I hope it's not true.

  10. #70
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by 09
    A person who likes guns is an idiot, nobody can like guns, you must be insane to like 'em. If you like guns you like war,killings etc.......
    now THIS is the dumbest shit i've ever heard.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  11. #71

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    fuuuuuuuck yoooooooou Hippy.
    Yah, sure thing man, your just a lil' kid who thinks guns are cool, probable never held one......
    grow up man

    now THIS is the dumbest shit i've ever heard.
    Now why would that be dumb? This just proves how dumb you realy are.Do you think it's cool? War,murder,etc......Do you?
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

  12. #72

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    Yah, sure thing man, your just a lil' kid who thinks guns are cool, probable never held one......
    grow up man
    haha, awww muffin, don't get mad, never held one? dog, I got my hunting license when I was 13, I was shooting 12 gauge's at 11 you splooge, a lil kid?, just cause you're 3 year's older, doesn't make you jack shit man, so you grow the fuck up and come with a point when you say somthing, gun's are for idiot's?, ppl who like war, ect?, you're a fucking retard, gun's are the reason you're dumbass is here today, how the fuck you think those pilgrim's were going to kill a moose or a calf, with harsh words?, men and women hunt for sport, and im willing to bet there smarter then a kid that criticizes people on a Wu tang Clan fourm for liking gun's, shut the fuck up and come with a point please.




    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

    This is the real Idaho

  13. #73
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    09,

    i think you just need to not be discussing this subject cuz you've shown that you are very closed minded about this. there was war, murder, etc. way before guns were invented. people have been killing each other since the beginning of time. guns are merely tools for crazy people to get the job done.

    you wanna stop war and murder, educate people on how to be civilized.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  14. #74

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    I think 09 need's to stop talking all together, like 200 people already said, Gun's don't kill people, the person pulling the trigger does ", and wade you do prove a good point, people were murdering before and without gun's.




    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

    This is the real Idaho

  15. #75

    Default Re: whats your view on guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    haha, awww muffin, don't get mad, never held one? dog, I got my hunting license when I was 13, I was shooting 12 gauge's at 11 you splooge, a lil kid?, just cause you're 3 year's older, doesn't make you jack shit man, so you grow the fuck up and come with a point when you say somthing, gun's are for idiot's?, ppl who like war, ect?, you're a fucking retard, gun's are the reason you're dumbass is here today, how the fuck you think those pilgrim's were going to kill a moose or a calf, with harsh words?, men and women hunt for sport, and im willing to bet there smarter then a kid that criticizes people on a Wu tang Clan fourm for liking gun's, shut the fuck up and come with a point please.
    Lol, license my ass

    How to kill those mooses or calfs?? well just the way we done in the beginning, bare handed, how real men do it, not with a gun at a distance.How did you think the neanderthaler survived? Not with a gun man,with a simple piece of wood maybe,a rock,a spear,whatever.

    Guns is the reason the world is what it is, war everywhere,everyone kill everyone,all with guns,even for no particular reason. Ain't I right?
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Similar Threads

  1. This site is awesome!
    By Mayoya in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •