once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DO NOT see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Default DO NOT see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

It's shit.

SHIT

Thats all.

The Sigung(Sifu's Master) ThePharaohNosferatu's Avatar

Default Re: DO NOT see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

That movie was good, ya must not be open to dark Comedy, what ya all about action and violent movies?

come on ya gots to be open to different types of movies. This movie was done well, its good that they didnt fuck up the classic one, but still the classic is GREAT!

this one was good, the only bad thing about it was the Oompa Lompas, it was one guy, they just multiplied his ass, BUT BOY WAS HE FUNNY!!!

Dont go see it if ya not open to all types of movies, but if ya are, you'll laugh ya ass off, not that much but you'll leave the movie happy!

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
    Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)

that movie creeped me the fuck out i can handle any scary movie you put in front of me but damn did depp freak me out

Quote Originally Posted by ThePharaohNosferatu
    That movie was good, ya must not be open to dark Comedy, what ya all about action and violent movies?

come on ya gots to be open to different types of movies. This movie was done well, its good that they didnt fuck up the classic one, but still the classic is GREAT!

this one was good, the only bad thing about it was the Oompa Lompas, it was one guy, they just multiplied his ass, BUT BOY WAS HE FUNNY!!!

Dont go see it if ya not open to all types of movies, but if ya are, you'll laugh ya ass off, not that much but you'll leave the movie happy!
    In my best wigger voice:

"Awww hell no!"

I didn't watch the movie, but from what i heard, it sounds like they ruined the movie.

Not really

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)

U don't have to tell us not to see it but u do have to tell us what did YOU go see it lmao... How can a movie wit a G or PG rating have dark comedy in it by the way???? LOL

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

^^^^Watch "The Incredibles"...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

Indirect comedy, in which they actor doesnt seem to be funny but it is, the comedy is more for older kids and adults.

I think they did a good job on it..the oompa loompas was the midget in the circus from Big Fish and Charlies mom was the witch from that movie. I didnt really like Johnny Depp too much in this, his "wierd" personality didnt interest me but overall it was a movie that left me feeling happy.

Wasn't about to watch it, Hollywood needs to stop with them remakes!! They always turn out shitty.....
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Exactly! Alright well from the 1 hour I was watching it before me and my friend walked out, yes that was the 1st time either of us walked out on a movie, everything from the original that was redone here, was worse. I am talking no catchy songs like "pure imagination" come on everyone knows that song, to the oompa loompas that were dressed up in some stupid red suit. When that violet girl eats that gum and the guy goes "Violet your turning violet, violet!" it's hilarious in the original. In the remake, the womans like "Violet your turing violet," in a non funny way. The songs the oopma loompas did, were basically horrible and tried way too hard. And all of this occured in a one hour span we didn't even need to see the end because we already knew how it would result!

Well this movie did have a different approach to the ending,ya missed that

The squirrle scene was hilarious, had the better of the bad oompa songs the ending was good but kinda drawn out. I was surprised it was as long as it was.

A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

Dat Shit Is Trippin I Bet... If I C It... I Would C It Faded/...::: High As Fuck.... I Remember Da 1st One .. I Seen It High As Fuck ... And It Wuz Funny As Hell.. Also Quite A Tripp...

Peace !
    BLAZE IT !!!