- Rep Power
Some Info On Voting
1. 80% of all votes in America are counted by only two companies: Diebold and ES&S.
2. There is no federal agency with regulatory authority or oversight of the US voting machine industry.
3. The vice-president of Diebold and the president of ES&S are brothers.
4. The chairman and CEO of Diebold is a major Bush campaign organizer and donor who wrote in 2003 that he was "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."
5. 35% of ES&S is owned by Republican Senator Chuck Hagel, who became Senator based on votes counted by ES&S machines.
6. Republican Senator Chuck Hagel, a long-time friend of the Bush family, was caught lying about his ownership of ES&S by the Senate Ethics Committee.
7. Senator Chuck Hagel was on a short list of George W. Bush's vice- presidential candidates.
8. ES&S is the largest voting machine manufacturer in the US and counts almost 60% of all US votes.
9. Diebold's new touch screen voting machines have no paper trail of any votes. In other words, there is no way to verify that the data coming out of the machine is the same as what was legitimately put in by voters.
10. Diebold also makes ATMs, checkout scanners, and ticket machines, all of which log each transaction and can generate a paper trail.
11. Diebold is based in Ohio.
12. Diebold employs 5 convicted felons as developers. These are the people who write the voting machine computer code.
13. Diebold's Senior Vice-President, Jeff Dean, was convicted of 23 counts of felony theft in the first degree.
14. Diebold Senior Vice-President Jeff Dean was convicted of planting back doors in his software and using a "high degree of sophistication" to evade detection over a period of 2 years.
15. None of the international election observers were allowed in the polls in Ohio.
16. California banned the use of Diebold machines because the security was so bad. Despite Diebold's claims that the audit logs could not be hacked, a chimpanzee was able to do it! (See the movie at http://blackboxvoting.org/baxter/baxterVPR.mov.)
17. 30% of all US votes are carried out on unverifiable touch screen voting machines with no paper trail. 18. Bush's Help America Vote Act of 2002 has as its goal to replace all machines with the new electronic touch screen systems with no paper trail.
18. All -- not some -- but all the voting machine errors detected and reported went in favor of Bush or Republican candidates.
19. The governor of the state of Florida, Jeb Bush, is the President's brother.
20. Major statistical voting oddities (odds on the order of 250 million to 1!) -- again always favoring Bush -- have been mathematically demonstrated by experts.
I dopnt think Bush gets to appoint companies tho.....they win contracts.
i also dont think, that the same people who wrote the sopa act, would go and work in the hollywood film industry and in the music industy, in roles that would actively enforce sopa..
same goes for the people who instigated 9/11, the war on terror in oil rich countries.. would get jobs at those same corporations that would rape and pillage the oil from those very same countries.
is it true the the president is predetermine?
presidents are selected. not elected.
its the illusion of choice
first...the electoral vote trumps the popular vote
but heres what i dont get why vote why place your vote in the hands of someone that could do the switcheroo (change their opinions or what they campaign for)
thats why you can impeach them also
Im a fan of the US constitution because its brilliant...all the checks and balances are in place(if you follow them)
with this structure the people>the county>the state>the federal government
nowaday its the opposite
I respect the founders of america and what they accomplished. It was an accident, nothing like it in history. There were some trials and tribulations along the way but I still believe it was one of the greatest document ever written
Last edited by PALEHORSE; 06-11-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Anyone (obama fans) remember this??
what happened to this plan???
no disrespect to the prez but this is exactly what im talking about