Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 234

Thread: Is It GAY If...................................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs down Is It GAY If...................................

    During the foreplay session or sex that your girl sticks her finger in your butt?

    Just wonderin' im like just asking for a friend etc......

    I would like to hear Krizys take on this.

  2. #2
    Fuck your thing Sexy Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    niggershire
    Posts
    4,426
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    As long as she cut her nails...


  3. #3
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    LMAO @ "asking for a friend"

    If you got a girl that is trying to put her finger there then she is a superfreak. She can do other things that are glorious besides mess with your asshole. IT appears to be that asshole stimulation is a homosexual thing when related to males so if that answers your question.

  4. #4
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    LMAO @ "asking for a friend"

    If you got a girl that is trying to put her finger there then she is a superfreak. She can do other things that are glorious besides mess with your asshole. IT appears to be that asshole stimulation is a homosexual thing when related to males so if that answers your question.
    im super serious its for a friend we swears it.....

    lawls....so yeah she can stick her finger in and thats not gay.....check

  5. #5
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    im super serious its for a friend we swears it.....

    lawls....so yeah she can stick her finger in and thats not gay.....check
    No...you read my post wrong if you think that I said that its not gay. If it happens once and you aint down with it then you aint gay. If you like that shit and ask for it again or she does it again then your chances of being Homo are very high. In the sky high.

  6. #6
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Lawls....^ jasper from outta no where.

    So if her nails are long then its ghey

  7. #7
    Fuck your thing Sexy Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    niggershire
    Posts
    4,426
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    Lawls....^ jasper from outta no where.

    So if her nails are long then its ghey
    Yeah, then it's mad gay. Especialy when you bleed from your anoos.


  8. #8
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    *waits for thread to go plat*

  9. #9
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lawls....dood seriously do you let chicks lick the hole?

  10. #10
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    lawls....dood seriously do you let chicks lick the hole?

    Had a few chicks pull that shit and I told em it was fucked up. I about sucker punched a bitch once.no lie.

  11. #11
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    sky high huh? ok

    now what if the chick wears a strap on dildo etc? the dildo is not in the shape of a penis tho.....lawls

    that is called pegging from what my friend says.

  12. #12
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    sky high huh? ok

    now what if the chick wears a strap on dildo etc? the dildo is not in the shape of a penis tho.....lawls

    that is called pegging from what my friend says.

    You got friends that you have homo talk with???

  13. #13
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    You got friends that you have homo talk with???
    ok i lied...its for eric unseen.....he just is to shy to discuss the issue and since i dont give a fuck about what you gay faggots think he asked me to ask you.


  14. #14
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    anal bleeding happens to me when ive had to much guacamole and koolaid. its like natural now. the doc says its a wrap.

  15. #15
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    k....my friend wants to know....what if the chick just touches it...and doesnt invade?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •