Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It GAY If...................................

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    During the foreplay session or sex that your girl sticks her finger in your butt?

Just wonderin' im like just asking for a friend etc......

I would like to hear Krizys take on this.
    It's a surprise thing, really turns man on
    If she does that to you, you just jam y'r cock in her ass....
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

It's incredibly gay.

Just a prostate massage like, if it floats your boat then I guess its cool.

Chicks dig giant robots

Quote Originally Posted by damaja View Post
    It's incredibly gay.
    co sign

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
    Yo alot of niggaz really do not realize on any givin day chillin with your shorty you're in an epic battle for dominance. If you're keen to the bitches trickery you'll notice at least 20 times this bitch is trying to get the upperhand on you whether it be various, tests, phrases, activities, all around pyschological mind fucking bullshit. This just so happens to be one of them. A girl sticking her finger in your butt reduces your masculinity and gives her the upperhand dominance wise, all girls like to play the role of the man or feel like their in control, so when you do shit like this (even something minor like eating pussy is actually giving in to this bullshit) you're feeding her ego. When a girl commands you to do something, she's trying to establish dominance. When a girl calls you a bitch or insults your masculinity once again testing and attempting to establish her dominance. Put your foot down, do something crazy like backhand the bitch, her immediate reaction will be a retaliation to the hit, but I garuntee you anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half later of cooling down time the bitch will come over and appologize, and she'll be a good girl for a long as time until she start gettin to big for her skirt again.

LAY THE LAW DOWN, DON'T LET A BITCH, BITCH YOU OUT
    i agree 100%, these are wise words.

So? Can't a woman be dominant??? Why not?
    Tell me...i'm curious.....
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Because its degrading, and rediculous and a real healthy relationship would not work out with a dominant female, you got a dick and 2 balls between your legs for a reason. You pump testosterone for a reason, she pumps estrogen for a reason. You probably feel feminine often skellington, and get urges sort of like she does to be masculine, but if you let a girl dominate you all day you're just going to wind up being her bitch and you're going to get bossed around and commanded all day untill she gets bored of you and fucks the next best thing.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

genius

L~>1<~NKS

Listen to Tek... Knox.

ive lol'd so many times reading this thread, especially at the comment "wow" , from knox after all the shit about chicks licking guys asses. poor little dude.

Classic Thread.

ok then..check this scenario...your out and this fine as bitch..like the hottest bitch uv'e ever layed eyes on..comes up to you and says..if i can stick my finger in your ass i'll fuck you all night long..are u gonna say.."nah..thats hella gay"..lol..get fucked..if you know your sexual preference whats the difference..your in bed with a chick,things can get freaky and kinky...don't get me wrong,i wouldn't want a chick to stick there finger in my ass cause it would just be wrong..but i'm not gonna be lie"..ohhh thats gay as"..lol..thats some childish shit.Anyone whos gotten pussy on this forum cannot make some dumb ass shit up like its homo...if you know your straight and not gay..then fuck it.

some of yall muthafuckas are insecure as..seein muthafuckas typin a thread and saying(no homo)if its remotely in some way sounding gay...lol..that shit sounds more gay then the post itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    Ya'll know damn well that the shit is gay. If you like anal stimulation and you are male then you are a homosexual. Doesnt matter if a chick does it to you or not. The thread maker is obviously runnin a homo check real quick. Sadly this thread will hit plat and most homos will be exposed.

Gen wise is somewhere right now in limbo.....losing.
    Genwise always wonders why his threads do nothing while even a thread i create about a possibly ghey act making eric unseen gay goes plat.....cmon wise dane zues cartman....comment?

what if she asked bout 2-3 or more fingers?
    would you consider that gay?....