Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 232

Thread: I Apologize to all ya crazy F****rs

  1. #31

    Default

    Yooo Hold Up Faggots..
    Terra Is A Female...
    I Known This Chick Since She Joined The Site..
    We Build Whenever The Time Permits. Shes A Beautiful Young Lady

    Jeezz.. Yall So Paranoid That Everytime A Female Posts Yall Thinking Secondary

    Thats Why A Lot Of The Old Wu Heads Wont Come Back.. Cause Of Newbies Like All Of You
    !!!!!
    JusticEquality™

  2. #32
    And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Relocated
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,382
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post

    By the way - everybody should peep out the mixtape called - RZAvoir Dogs. Its sicker than sick. Sicker than Chek bein D.
    What is this RZAvoir Dogs thing?

    p.s. adios DeeD...

  3. #33
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    for real, its just a forum. If you dont like it then kick rocks or whatever.

  4. #34
    Veteran Member TERRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    DA BUCKET!!!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    you wish nigga

    go ahead make a thread about me and see whos the haters and who got love and i bet you all the people that hate are the wirdos who got like a million and 2 post and only been here for a week

    WTC WAS SO DIFFERENT, IT WAS LIKE A HANGOUT, NOW IT'S MORE LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM.....

  5. #35

    Default

    Infinity Chill Yo..
    Terra Is My Girl...
    JusticEquality™

  6. #36
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
    Yooo Hold Up Faggots..
    Terra Is A Female...
    I Known This Chick Since She Joined The Site..
    We Build Whenever The Time Permits. Shes A Beautiful Young Lady

    Jeezz.. Yall So Paranoid That Everytime A Female Posts Yall Thinking Secondary

    Thats Why A Lot Of The Old Wu Heads Wont Come Back.. Cause Of Newbies Like All Of You
    !!!!!
    Hold up T. You callin me a fag yo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
    What is this RZAvoir Dogs thing?

    p.s. adios DeeD...
    I'll send it to you. Its a mix of the RZA's beats and random wu verses all mixed up. its tight. They gots redman on there too.

  7. #37
    Eindbaws. Inspectah_Dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    072
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,803
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    What is it anyway with all the bitching?
    Just dont care about other people, just be here, act stupid, or not, and nothing else. The real life is not on here, so fuck everything. Dont bitch about anything, even if this whole forum gets spammed the fuck up, dont bitch about it.
    gone.

    Not an accurate representation of white people.

  8. #38
    Veteran Member TERRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    DA BUCKET!!!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    its funny how yall use the slang build, and god, and talk about respect and shit

    what if this site just happend to have connections what if rza came for a live chat? what would we have to show him this? it's a joke

    WTC WAS SO DIFFERENT, IT WAS LIKE A HANGOUT, NOW IT'S MORE LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM.....

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    Hold up T. You callin me a fag yo?

    .
    NAH BUT I DONT LIKE YOU DISRESPECTING HER..
    the first thing that comes to your fucking mind is...
    """secondary account"""
    this girl knows the streets more than TEK...
    JusticEquality™

  10. #40
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
    Yooo Hold Up Faggots..
    Terra Is A Female...
    I Known This Chick Since She Joined The Site..
    We Build Whenever The Time Permits. Shes A Beautiful Young Lady

    Jeezz.. Yall So Paranoid That Everytime A Female Posts Yall Thinking Secondary

    Thats Why A Lot Of The Old Wu Heads Wont Come Back.. Cause Of Newbies Like All Of You
    !!!!!
    I never assumed that she was a he or a 2ndary.
    YOur relationship with her on the web aside she is still a douche bag of dull remarks and lame aspirations.

    General Chat is now for wit and comedy. Not to complain about how we all like dem ol' fashioned days were everyone licked each others egos and such.

    Prove your comedy and entertainment worth and you'll be fine. For those uncreative members they will wallow in milky dirt water lip sinking the same old routine.

    * waits for random members to start flirting with mrs rza ....

  11. #41
    And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Relocated
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,382
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    I'll send it to you. Its a mix of the RZA's beats and random wu verses all mixed up. its tight. They gots redman on there too.
    I would love that...sounds like a good listen. Thankya.

  12. #42
    Eindbaws. Inspectah_Dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    072
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,803
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TERRA View Post
    its funny how yall use the slang build, and god, and talk about respect and shit

    what if this site just happend to have connections what if rza came for a live chat? what would we have to show him this? it's a joke
    Would you care if RZA came here and thought this is a shithole? I hope not..
    gone.

    Not an accurate representation of white people.

  13. #43
    Wise to da game crass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,637
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    I notice how DeeDisciple and Inspectahchek share the same IP
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Yeah, thats why i didnt take it too seriously like we had someone new here

    uh take it seriously cuz it's pointless and annoying as fuck to have all this secondary account bullshit, now whenever someone new joins everyone thinks it's some loser's secondary account. mods should have zero tolerance for shit like that, ban the secondary permanently and ban the original user for like two weeks, for being fucking corny.

    if wade were here, his nazi ass would try to put a stop to that secondary bullshit.

  14. #44
    Eindbaws. Inspectah_Dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    072
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,803
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    I never assumed that she was a he or a 2ndary.
    YOur relationship with her on the web aside she is still a douche bag of dull remarks and lame aspirations.

    General Chat is now for wit and comedy. Not to complain about how we all like dem ol' fashioned days were everyone licked each others egos and such.

    Prove your comedy and entertainment worth and you'll be fine. For those uncreative members they will wallow in milky dirt water lip sinking the same old routine.

    * waits for random members to start flirting with mrs rza ....
    Finally a co-sign.
    gone.

    Not an accurate representation of white people.

  15. #45
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TERRA View Post
    its funny how yall use the slang build, and god, and talk about respect and shit

    what if this site just happend to have connections what if rza came for a live chat? what would we have to show him this? it's a joke

    Someone needs thier diaper changed.

    If the Rza wanted a live chat im sure we would be on our best behavior. we do have mods obviously they have chosen to allow us to do basically what we want. your arguements should be focused toward them via pm.

    Mrs. rza....just because terra is yo bitch doesnt mean she is immune

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •