Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I see why the WU is taking over 2007 (explanation inside)

God Ukarema

Default I see why the WU is taking over 2007 (explanation inside)

Its just January, and you got RZA coming out with the Afro Samurai soundtrack being released later on this month.

Feb you got the Wu-Tang & Friends unreleased and remixes album droppin.

Just last month you had More fish by Ghost, which was a year end banger adn the start of the Wu-Tang flood gates for 2007.

Can't forget, we got an official Wu-Tang album coming out this year, another Ghost solo and also a collabo with MF Doom, another album by Meth, GZA, Raekwon, Masta Killa. And also other wu-affilate project that are in the works.

Since the WU represents knowledge wisdom and understanding. 2007 or the number 7 symbolizes Allah (as the Blackman). In Supreme Mathematics, the number 7 represents God.

This was definetly well planned. So this is another year for the Gods to reign down on the industry or the world rather.

Which is also why Wu-Tang forever was released in 1997 and then 10 years later there's another wu-tang release.

Your thoughts?
    Last edited by ukarema; 01-18-2007 at 06:02 PM.

You've thought about it way too much.

God Ukarema

Not really, just a random thought I came up with after finishing the wu-tang manual.

we all love wu-tang but the clan album will be the only album from wu anyone outside of the diehards will care about this year and thats only if it actually comes out this year.
    Last edited by THE W; 01-18-2007 at 07:56 PM.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

just because they are dropping alot of albums doesnt mean half of them wont be shit boxes and to run a year in the music biz you have to sell alot of units and tour alot.......i dont see wutang running 07 at all.

wu tang been there n done that i dont think theyre gonna try another takeover

Can't forget, we got an official Wu-Tang album coming out this year, another Ghost solo and also a collabo with MF Doom, another album by Meth, GZA, Raekwon, Masta Killa.

Actually 2 more Ghost solos. But where did you hear Masta Killa would drop anything in 07?

GENERAL WISE

OB4CLII will shit on every other album including the Wu-tang album.

Looks like a promising year but takeover? I really doubt that will happen

God Ukarema

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    Can't forget, we got an official Wu-Tang album coming out this year, another Ghost solo and also a collabo with MF Doom, another album by Meth, GZA, Raekwon, Masta Killa.

Actually 2 more Ghost solos. But where did you hear Masta Killa would drop anything in 07?
    Read something on his myspace page a while back that indicated new album in 07. But you know shit can change, like the rest of these releases.

The whole wu not takin over based on record label techicalities and other issues will always happen. But I think the 2007 takeover was planned out a while ago becuz of the parable meanings of the number 7.

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    we all love wu-tang but the clan album will be the only album from wu anyone outside of the diehards will care about this year and thats only if it actually comes out this year.
    ^^for the most part yeah

This will just be another solid year for Wu.
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    Nah, B. The Raekwon album will be the only album from Wu anyone ,outside of the diehards, will care about this year. You seriously are out the loop, my nigga.

if that loop consists of your own perspective then yeah.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Two Ghost solos plus the Doom album???

you forgot HELL RAZAH'S "renaissance child" album, i KNOW dat gonna bang thruout da year when it drops