once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I see why the WU is taking over 2007 (explanation inside)

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    Nah, B. The Raekwon album will be the only album from Wu anyone ,outside of the diehards, will care about this year. You seriously are out the loop, my nigga.
    Actually, I'm more inclined to agree with you...

Although I deeply believe it will come out three years after Detox.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Nice props that you got goin(to the thread starter) but it aint about 7 this year. Its 9. You forgot that the 2 was there and that zero is not really a number. And that all things are one. so when you make 2007 into one then its 9.

We been waitin on 9 for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    We been waitin on 9 for a while now.
    But that number will never arrive cuz 9th one ain't currently available
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

BEHIND SECTION 9 CATHEDRAL'S STAINED GLASS

-WU-TANG FOREVER-

keep ya head up ukarema

peace-

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tee View Post
    But that number will never arrive cuz 9th one ain't currently available

Cappachino time

everyone i know is checking for rae and ghost mixtapes and new albums.....and thats in florida in the south......when i lived in NY it was even more so..... u niggas dont even live in the u.s. how can u kno what niggas are checking for

wutangcorp geeks are whos irrelevent.... u mothafuckas are out of the loop wit the rest of hip hop
    Last edited by TGambino; 01-19-2007 at 02:27 PM.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
    everyone i know is checking for rae and ghost mixtapes and new albums.....and thats in florida in the south......when i lived in NY it was even more so..... u niggas dont even live in the u.s. how can u kno what niggas are checking for

I dont know who thats directed to but I´m from NYC and I personally think that this year will be great if only OB4CL2 and a Clan album surface; I dont care much about anything else aside from maybe Hell Razahs shit

u ppl dont get behind wu tang at all, u some of the most depressing people ive ever seen on a msg board especially one for their favorite rappers.....

I dunno, I'm also sure Wu is gonna take over this year.

wutangcorp geeks are whos irrelevent.... u mothafuckas are out of the loop wit the rest of hip hop
    and where were these people when more fish dropped? im sure all your friends are diehard fans that check for everything wu. we all know those people are gonna cop wu albums, especially big releases like CL2 and the clan album.

how are we not behind wu when we're on this message board talking about them a decade after they've been considered washed up with the intention of buying their albums?

it doesnt hurt to be objective.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

everyone i know is checking for rae and ghost mixtapes and new albums.....
    How many people do you actually know? Obviously not many by the sounds of it.

and thats in florida in the south......when i lived in NY it was even more so..... u niggas dont even live in the u.s. how can u kno what niggas are checking for
    Hahahaha @ people in NY checking for Ghost and Rae. No one checks for them. Look at the US sales figures for week 1 of More Fish. There should have been more people just in the Borough of S.I. that bought the cd let alone the whole of the US.

Most people seem to be in the loop more than you. Do you not get out much? Seriously though, do you really even have any idea of reality? Does a few thousand people really constitute relevance? You sound like a Stan with that shit.

Fact: No one checks for members of the clan and unless there is a minor miracle no one will check for the clan as a whole either.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Fully Support Wu coming back this year 2007 !!!
    We'll have to keep our head up !!!
    Wu Tang 4ever !!!

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    how are we not behind wu when we're on this message board talking about them a decade after they've been considered washed up with the intention of buying their albums?
    Akhm... a decade? So you think that they were considered washed up already when, let's say The W dropped?

Quit trying to use mathmatics in retrosepect to what they're doing. They're just doing they thing leave it.
    "white crane style"
    $UICIDEBOY$