Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I see why the WU is taking over 2007 (explanation inside)

so you're saying wu is planning to take over not that they actually will?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

God Ukarema

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    so you're saying wu is planning to take over not that they actually will?
    Ok let me just say this, the whole 'takeover' thing is probably something that the media created. Ever since we heard news about wu-tang releasing an album in 2007. Alot of sites speculated that wu-tang would takeover 2007 cuz of all the other releases they had planned.

I personally believe they really want to release an album in 2007 in significance to the parable # 7. Like wu-tang forever being released in 1997. That was the true point i was making in this thread. Whole parable number 7 significance

I dont really think theres any deep meaning behind releasing a Wu album in 07.
    Maybe if they release it on 07/07/07 then il change my mind.

Wu-Tang were never one to be pinned on dates or years.
    Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by ukarema View Post
    Ok let me just say this, the whole 'takeover' thing is probably something that the media created. Ever since we heard news about wu-tang releasing an album in 2007. Alot of sites speculated that wu-tang would takeover 2007 cuz of all the other releases they had planned.

I personally believe they really want to release an album in 2007 in significance to the parable # 7. Like wu-tang forever being released in 1997. That was the true point i was making in this thread. Whole parable number 7 significance
    well, if the number 7 motivates the clan to put out a group album then im all for it.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

2007= a 9
    2+7
    get some education on mathematics son

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

Watch out cuz in 2003 Wu-Tang is gonna blow up again
    2004 will definitely be the year of The Wu
    Yo kids 2005 will be the illest Wu-year since 1995 !!!
    Have you seen all the Wu related projects planned for 2006?? Wu-Tang rules rap once again
    I see why the Wu is taking over 2007

these are approximate thread titles from Wu-Corp year after year, need i say more?

Dope Wu-Fam releases combined with great / good Wu-Tang solo releases, that''s what we got in the past three years, any Wu fan should be satisfied with that... Why always scheme on a "takeover", a "renaissance" or whatever? Wu-Tang has been outdated for mainstream appeal for quite a few years now.
    Indie albums that don't get attention? So what if it bangs? Wu sound is for the fans now, not meant to "blow up"... Let's just appreciate the music and stop wet-dreaming...

STREET CORNER, by MANO

God Ukarema

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post
    2007= a 9
    2+7
    get some education on mathematics son
    Really? I hope you know that the last digit of year was being focused on.

God Ukarema

Quote Originally Posted by Mista JpKoff View Post
    Let's just appreciate the music and stop wet-dreaming...
    No weight dream at all, just a random thought that I decided to post. Ofcourse many of you have your own conclusions as well.

yeah i know how it goes, but what i meant was "dont't get fooled over-thinking those numerology issues"...

STREET CORNER, by MANO