once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post your top 5 Cuban Linx beats

Oh no I meant Incarcerated Scarfaces my mistake

1)Glaciers of ice - it takes the crown as the best track
    2)Rainy Dayz
    3)North Star
    4)Criminology
    5)Can It Be All So Simple Remix
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Guillotine

hands down

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

1) Rainy Dayz ... way best IMO
    2) Wu-Gambinos
    3) Glaciers of Ice
    4) Criminology
    5) Guillotine (Swordz)
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by venex View Post
    1 GLACIERS OF ICE (insane beat)
    co sign

God Ukarema

1.Knuckleheadz - When you play this on some good subwoofers and some nice mid range speakers. Man, i personally can't get enough of it.

2. Incarcerated Scarfaces - I wish I could get my drums to sound so crisp and clear like the RZA's. Him and Dilla are the best at EQ'ing drum patterns.

3. Rainy Dayz (Remix) Wow what an atmospheric beat, everytime I hear it i feel almost euphoric. It always takes me back to exactly what i was doing when I 1st heard this song.

4. Ice Water - This is probably the beat the birth the Just Blaze's, Kanye Wests & 9th Wonders of the world. The vocal sample is crazy.

5. Verbal Intercourse - Again crazy atmospheric beat. I dunno what RZA be thinkin when he comes up with beats like this. But it brings out the best in him and whoever spits a verse on a track, ask Nas.

The whole album is a varifiable certified classic tho, you really can't go wrong with pickin other beats.
    Last edited by ukarema; 01-23-2007 at 02:10 PM.

verbal intercourse
    can it be remix
    glaciers of ice
    ice water
    wu gambinos

wu-gambinos
    verbal intercoarse
    rainy days
    guillitine
    glaciers of ice

Quote Originally Posted by ukarema View Post
    1.Knuckleheadz - When you play this on some good subwoofers and some nice mid range speakers. Man, i personally can't get enough of it.

2. Incarcerated Scarfaces - I wish I could get my drums to sound so crisp and clear like the RZA's. Him and Dilla are the best at EQ'ing drum patterns.

3. Rainy Dayz (Remix) Wow what an atmospheric beat, everytime I hear it i feel almost euphoric. It always takes me back to exactly what i was doing when I 1st heard this song.

4. Ice Water - This is probably the beat the birth the Just Blaze's, Kanye Wests & 9th Wonders of the world. The vocal sample is crazy.

5. Verbal Intercourse - Again crazy atmospheric beat. I dunno what RZA be thinkin when he comes up with beats like this. But it brings out the best in him and whoever spits a verse on a track, ask Nas.

The whole album is a varifiable certified classic tho, you really can't go wrong with pickin other beats.
    Knuckleheads knocks hard on a good system I agree. It's simple but it's sick.

Chief Warcloud

got to include guillotine