once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 146

Thread: Why did you delete my eDs pciture discussion thread?

  1. #61
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    classic nazi mod example right here......your in on most of those 2ndaries yet you have a rule to enforce...maybe you should be removed for your nazi duties......

    you gonna delete those pics of sex and gore in here? of course not. i mean its not like you quoted the rules on page 1
    Observation is a skill you lack...at the bottom of the page is a list of mods the mod this section use the tools you have baby boy!...all them guns and you still would be sniped

  2. #62
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    so youre admitting youre a hypocrite mod who is only going to enforce some rules......how about changing up the rules then? i mean since your only going to enforce them every once in a while....and break them yourself.
    where did I say "only going to enforce some rules"

  3. #63
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    No mods enforce that rule and only some can ban etc....you know that...stop beating around the bush and enforce that multiple account rule......

  4. #64
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I'm sorry when did I start working for you? I don't so squash it

  5. #65
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    where did I say "only going to enforce some rules"
    you are doing it.....there are pics in this thread that are breaking your rules that you quoted on page 1.....you didnt delete your thread of lindsey lohan pussy shots...that thread too breaks the rules you yourself quoted.....that is how you are saying it....but only enforceing one rule on one member.

  6. #66
    Veteran Member maestro wooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,782
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    its the interwebs d00d

  7. #67
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    you are doing it.....there are pics in this thread that are breaking your rules that you quoted on page 1.....you didnt delete your thread of lindsey lohan pussy shots...that thread too breaks the rules you yourself quoted.....that is how you are saying it....but only enforceing one rule on one member.
    check the thread nimrod. Check above posts and read. Boo Hoo eD is mad!!

  8. #68
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    I'm sorry when did I start working for you? I don't so squash it
    is this all you can keep saying? you yourself quoted the rules to show me why you deleted my thread.......so dont be a hypocrite and enforce the other rules and with everyone....you dont agree with those 2 mods who are saying the same shit?

  9. #69
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    its the interwebs d00d

    exactly everyone gather around eD is having a hissy fit. eD you prove to us all you are an emotional wreck...This is a CLASSIC thread of when users who claim not to care get mad

  10. #70
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    is this all you can keep saying? you yourself quoted the rules to show me why you deleted my thread.......so dont be a hypocrite and enforce the other rules and with everyone....you dont agree with those 2 mods who are saying the same shit?
    I'm not a robot I have my own mind... stop being a cry baby take you medicen swallow it whole and feel that sting its your pride...

  11. #71
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    exactly everyone gather around eD is having a hissy fit. eD you prove to us all you are an emotional wreck...This is a CLASSIC thread of when users who claim not to care get mad

    that is your only defense so run with it and change the subject of you being a shitty mod.....

    keep it going that is all you got.

  12. #72
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Keep typing...I'll continue to laugh

  13. #73
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yeah...commit adultry...im sure your wife is proud.

  14. #74
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    that is your only defense so run with it and change the subject of you being a shitty mod.....

    keep it going that is all you got.
    yeah and it proves you spend too much time and care to much I have breached your inner walls and you are now bleeding a slow death...please refer to a few posts back about the pics obviously you are to emotional to read coharently
    P.S. I never hated you eD I actually find you to be a funny guy

  15. #75
    Fuck your thing Sexy Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    niggershire
    Posts
    4,426
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    p.s. THE RULES ENFORCEMENT STARTED TODAY NOT LAST YEAR HOMESLICE
    I don't like eD, but let me play the fatso advocate here and say... if it started today... and eDs thread was started last week... then uhm... why was it deleted?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •