Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 146

Thread: Why did you delete my eDs pciture discussion thread?

  1. #76
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    yeah...commit adultry...im sure your wife is proud.

    Oh looksy looksy eD is throwing what ever he can now...typical trick move.
    eD you can't handle me.

  2. #77
    Veteran Member maestro wooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,782
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i figured it out, eddie is trying to make up all the post count he lost when that thread was deleted. It put him under 10,000, he worked hard for 10 grand posts

  3. #78
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    I don't like eD, but if it started today... and eDs thread was started last week... then uhm... why was it deleted?
    because he told me I should have deleted it and I said he was right so It all starts where the last post left off.
    eD bluffed and his snuff thread was snuffed

  4. #79
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    you said.....this thread should be deleted.....and i said....you should of deleted it b4 it got to big....that wasnt me calling your bluff that was me being sensible and you deleting it was flexing your mod pwers......as for me throwing whatever i can at you? is that like you calling me a cry baby and wooz saying the same shit like he is riding your dick and posting on a lap top while you post below on the pc? yeah make reference to my guns again dood....throw whatever you can at me....you know youre wrong and so most of the posters including mods in this thread......

  5. #80
    Veteran Member maestro wooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,782
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  6. #81
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,643
    Rep Power
    47

    Default




  7. #82
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    you said.....this thread should be deleted.....and i said....you should of deleted it b4 it got to big....that wasnt me calling your bluff that was me being sensible and you deleting it was flexing your mod pwers......as for me throwing whatever i can at you? is that like you calling me a cry baby and wooz saying the same shit like he is riding your dick and posting on a lap top while you post below on the pc? yeah make reference to my guns again dood....throw whatever you can at me....you know youre wrong and so most of the posters including mods in this thread......
    No its not the same as you bringing up me cheating and such you have no ammo and you are trying anything to upset me which is not working I know I get more top notch pussy than you and you calling out this person did this and wooz posted this is so beneath you.. atleast i thought it was

  8. #83
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    so far the score is

    eD_-3000 Mods _4000



  9. #84
    Fuck your thing Sexy Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    niggershire
    Posts
    4,426
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    because he told me I should have deleted it and I said he was right so It all starts where the last post left off.
    eD bluffed and his snuff thread was snuffed
    I don't know what you just said, but I'm fighting the effects of this sleeping pill I just took so I'm a little woozy right now.

    Guess what I mean to say is 'fair enough'.

    Either way, it's just the intarwebzerz d00derz chill ok the thread wasnt that great


  10. #85
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    I''m go head a step in and say if any rule should be enforced, it should be of the secondary account bullshit. That shit's lame and is a detriment to this sight. Ends up some pathetic gagreal I expect, but that shit's gay as fuck. I mean Heat was a whinin, annoyin lil attention whore for 2,000 post as Shychico. If that's not enforced, it would make the removal of eD's thread bullshit. I'm a straight shooter with people here and that's how I see it. btw it's easy to ignore. I went into the thread once. I'm not of the Rotten kinda guys so I stayed out. The 2nd's are to the point where I have no idea who's real and who's not. The world is enough of the matrix as it is.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  11. #86
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    exactly eD's thread aka little edD was aborted and poppa is upset over the loss LAWLZ!
    P.S. this is the 3rd time i've ever used eD's slaang...fitting!

  12. #87
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Answers Unseen View Post
    I''m go head a step in and say if any rule should be enforced, it should be of the secondary account bullshit. That shit's lame and is a detriment to this sight. Ends up some pathetic gagreal I expect, but that shit's gay as fuck. I mean Heat was a whinin, annoyin lil attention whore for 2,000 post as Shychico. If that's not enforced, it would make the removal of eD's thread bullshit. I'm a straight shooter with people here and that's how I see it. btw it's easy to ignore. I went into the thread once. I'm not of the Rotten kinda guys so I stayed out. The 2nd's are to the point where I have no idea who's real and who's not. The world is enough of the matrix as it is.
    Understood and I respect your opinion it is noted.
    P.S. ever see a grown man cry?? Look at eD

  13. #88
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    honestly, eD's rage right now is cracking me up

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  14. #89
    Wise to da game crass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,637
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Answers Unseen View Post
    I''m go head a step in and say if any rule should be enforced, it should be of the secondary account bullshit. That shit's lame and is a detriment to this sight. Ends up some pathetic gagreal I expect, but that shit's gay as fuck. I mean Heat was a whinin, annoyin lil attention whore for 2,000 post as Shychico. If that's not enforced, it would make the removal of eD's thread bullshit. I'm a straight shooter with people here and that's how I see it. btw it's easy to ignore. I went into the thread once. I'm not of the Rotten kinda guys so I stayed out. The 2nd's are to the point where I have no idea who's real and who's not. The world is enough of the matrix as it is.
    yeah fuck bitches with their secondary accounts. if mods know about that shit it should be dealt with. shychica ruined like a million threads.

  15. #90
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    ahaha eD was verbally owned, pwnt, killed, slashed, beheaded...now this is how its done...bye eD...P.S. eD left before he has a nervous breakdown like Pootie on I LOVE NEW YORK!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •