once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Why did you delete my eDs pciture discussion thread?

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Answers Unseen View Post
    honestly, eD's rage right now is cracking me up
    Me tooo...I thought he said he never gets mad on the interwebz...bwahahahahahahahaha what a wuss

I doubt he's typing all furious and all, but shit, if my picture thread gets deleted I'm going to take matters in my own hands like Paul Kersey and this forum will go to the same way as the Corpse.

Jasper 's thread is way too cool to fuck wif, that thing has provided many a laugh.

Btw Ben, since I know there's probably still an assload of 2nd still out there. You should list the ones you ban. I've always been curious anyways.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    I doubt he's typing all furious and all, but shit, if my picture thread gets deleted I'm going to take matters in my own hands like Paul Kersey and this forum will go to the same way as the Corpse.
    Don't worry I will weed out only the inapropiate material I will not delete the entire thread....unfortunately eDs thread was not salvageable.

Jasper 's thread is way too cool to fuck wif, that thing has provided many a laugh.

Btw Ben, since I know there's probably still an assload of 2nd still out there. You should list the ones you ban. I've always been curious anyways.

sure thing.

eD is mad though you can tell

About those secondary accounts, half of the suspected ones are legit accounts, and others are hard to detect even with the modCP. And of course some are obvious.

I don't know why people think that when *this* moderation move is done, these other ones must immediately be done too. Thats not how moderation works. Comparing this to moderation moves that haven't been done (yet) is an irrelevant thesis.

^haha, the way you worded that has me dying, but really, you'd just start with what you know and work backwards, right? I'm not trying to tale anyone to do their job, I'm just sayin, I manage a small business and see the natural progress of fixing the issue. I hope, with that issue aside, that nothing else happens because of this thread. I perfer the hands off approach way more than any boa-constrictor -type shit. I mean damn, I already have Bush for a president, y'know.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

I mean damn, I already have Bush for a president, y'know.

believe me ... i know.

more you than any of us here man,^

That was just an anti-criticism post since a few other posts came up about other conflicts that don't need to be brought up here. So it was basically a "hey, consider who we are" type post.

when there's something strange in the e-neighborhood who ya gonna call eD-Busters!!!

I have never seen so many mf's write paragraphs like this in one thread. This shit is like a book. Damn.

whatevers.. no ones perfect and shit but when a thread is deleted, i personally believe that the threadstarter should recieve a PM thoroghly explainin the reason why. i hadnt participated in that thread cuz blasted face wound pics aint my thing so i cant say much about its discussion on there, just voicing my opinion about Mod's decision makings in general... eD likes to get on ppls nerves we know that.. its not like his life would change cuz ben deleted that thread... hes just fucking with ben cuz he wants to rebel against authority..plus he loves sucking his own dick every chance he gets.. carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26061

ben breaking the rules....delete this thread.....pussy shots of lindsey lohan.....read the rules ben...you know better.

looks like ben had a change of heart........ But I thought you werent gonna delete any of the shit I pointed out?
    *golf clap for ben

Quote Originally Posted by front.Porch View Post
    Shit boy, eD you shouldn't of made this thread man, and Ben you have kids and stuff yea? act more like an adult in future your 33 fuckin' years old, sort it out. And i know eD's fat and deep down i do not know if he has man breasts i really do not know, Ben you must search the web for bare pics of girls.... and you have a wife, i just... i just hate that kind of shit right there.
    Well hate if you must but I haven't posted bare naked chicks...another thing be sure to know what your talking about before talking...ya heard! good carry on. Notes front.Porch needs attention.