once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 67 of 89 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1332

Thread: Official Anime Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra

pretty good anime. basically a team of "librarians" who defend and collect tablets, which are physical manifestations of the human soul/memories after death.

very similar to FMA as every librarian is like an alchemist with unique abilities.
    action packed.

Brilliant anime. I started watching it awhile back but it kept screwing my ps3 up half way through so I can't watch it any more

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    So I decided to buy the Naruto shippuden Box Set but it only has 13 episodes on it LOL WTF? Season 1 has 52 episodes in all.... They need to do what yu yu hakusho did
    They'll release it in 4 parts then release the complete series
    Last edited by shaolinsword; 02-02-2010 at 02:18 PM.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
    Brilliant anime. I started watching it awhile back but it kept screwing my ps3 up half way through so I can't watch it any more

They'll release it in 4 parts then release the complete series
    Oh aight, well I know how to buy these then. I'll buy the complete series, some box sets from season 2, season 3 is just filler so I'mma skipping that...

Oh aight, well I know how to buy these then. I'll buy the complete series, some box sets from season 2, season 3 is just filler so I'mma skipping that...
    Sounds good but you'll probably have to wait awhile. I don't think you'll save that much either

anyone know where to dl "sword of the stranger" in avi format? after watchin a fight scene....streaming just wont serve it all justice

Animecrazy sometimes do downloads, not sure what format it is though though. I'll have a look when I get home from work if you want

Quote Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
    anyone know where to dl "sword of the stranger" in avi format? after watchin a fight scene....streaming just wont serve it all justice
    here:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BR1DMJP2

I just finished Birdy The Mighty Decode season 2 , Kai Doh Maru and Bleach Fade To Black let me tell you on this Bleach movie they really really really went out of their way with the animation everything looks beautiful from the fights their facial expressions their powers their movement the effects I was really surprise by this movie
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Anyone read the new Shippuden Manga? Shit is crazy....Saskue is becoming a god LOL

Im curious about Madara being so interested in Shisui's eye that Danzo destroyed before dying i remember someone by similar name that was Itachi's best friend but im not sure

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
    Im curious about Madara being so interested in Shisui's eye that Danzo destroyed before dying i remember someone by similar name that was Itachi's best friend but im not sure
    Yeah IDK, but I noticed that the leaf village is weak as fuck man, Besides Nartuo, Shikamaru, Shino, Yamato, Sai, kakashi......ain't nobody that great like the other villages right now. And if Kakashi is supposed to be made the next Hokage then he better get his jutsu game up...

None of the villages seem to be that good atm. It's only really killer bee, madara, sasuke & naruto

Kakashi as Hokage makes sense he is knowledgeable and is equip with many Jutsu that he has copy from other ninjas his weakness is his very limited chakra

The Leaf Village at the current story point is weak but if you take the in consideration every Ninja the village have produce is actually the strongest overall The 3 Sannin's Madara Danzo 1st 3rd & 4th Hokage's Naruto Sasuke Itachi Kakashi Yamato Shino Sai The White Fang Neji Lee Gai and indirectly Pain Konan (train by Jiraya from the Leaf Village)

IDK, I just think they need to use Shino, he is a monster and they not using him...

IDK, I just think they need to use Shino, he is a monster and they not using him...
    They need to use Neji imo. He's a jounin now so he should have some new attacks. They haven't used him in Shippuden yet either

anyone seen Desert Punk? what's your opinion on it? watched some episodes a few years back, but dont remember much, im thinking about watching it again. just wondering if it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
    here:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BR1DMJP2

I just finished Birdy The Mighty Decode season 2 , Kai Doh Maru and Bleach Fade To Black let me tell you on this Bleach movie they really really really went out of their way with the animation everything looks beautiful from the fights their facial expressions their powers their movement the effects I was really surprise by this movie
    what are the specs on this?
    i see it says JAPENG... is this dual audio or Jap spoken ENG sub?
    what are the Subs like if any?
    whats the image size- ?x?

lol i didnt see u posted this but im asking cause, for months now, i've been trying to convert this damn MKV.

my MKV has dual Jap/Eng audio with Eng Subtitle & Dubtitles for the Japanese parts & the aspect is 853x480 .h264 so its pretty clear

i'm trying to get the avi with eng audio & eng subs for jap parts... if urs is close to this then i'll trash mine lol

has anyone seen Vexille?
    i read the plot & it sounds pretty. art looks nice too.

or a series called
    Shigurui: Death Frenzy
    Last edited by Poetic Wun; 02-21-2010 at 04:15 AM.