once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 89 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Anime Thread

Case Closed the anime that has 483 episodes or some shit but only some of them have been dubbed & subbed so far?

It's bound to drag on with that many episodes, i prefer the 26 episodes series but saying that my favourite anime has 76 episodes (Hajime No Ippo).

Anybody seen the Devil May Cry anime yet? If you haven't here's the first ep with Crappy fan subs

Anyone watching the new Guyver series?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Anyone watching the new Guyver series?
    naw i wanna see that tho looks sick..any body watch this joint called Blood o or sumthin like that...shit is crazy

I watched all the new Guyver series but it was in Japanese with fanboy subs. Slick animation though, true to the manga in story as well.

Chicks dig giant robots

if ya'll are true anime fans i suggest all of you watch Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) OVA Trust Betrayal & Reflection

its the greatest anime pieces of all time right beside Akira & Ghost In The Shell
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
    Cool another Death Note fan. I been reading up on the Manga. I'm so hooked on it. I really want to watch the anime. The story is super dope.
    death note is good i also read the mangas
    IM THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

I'll probably end up buying the dvd -guyver- seeing as I can't watch it on tv because I haven't got the Anime Channel, but I'm watching Bleach and Naruto first
    Last edited by shaolinsword; 08-01-2007 at 12:20 AM.

Ronin Warriors and Gundum's Wing are classics!
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Well, if you read naruto, Tobi is the mastermind behind akatsuki. He might actually be the one who original had the nine-tail fox. Tobi is the guy with the orange mask. Click his name in google.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

or go to devianart.com and write tobi in the search engine above. I wonder who he really is, cause he is mysterious and no one knows his true identity.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Quote Originally Posted by Icurus View Post
    Well, if you read naruto, Tobi is the mastermind behind akatsuki. He might actually be the one who original had the nine-tail fox. Tobi is the guy with the orange mask. Click his name in google.
    Thanks for the spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
    if ya'll are true anime fans i suggest all of you watch Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) OVA Trust Betrayal & Reflection

its the greatest anime pieces of all time right beside Akira & Ghost In The Shell
    ^^^FUCK YEAH!! AKIRA AND KENSHIN OVA = CLASSICS, GHOST IN THE SHELL I CANT REALLY GET INTO, DIALOGUE IS TOO NERDY FOR EVEN ME LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post
    naw i wanna see that tho looks sick..any body watch this joint called Blood o or sumthin like that...shit is crazy
    U MEAN BLOOD PLUS? YEAH DAT SHIT IS CRAZY AS FUCK
    SAYA = CURRENT FAV ANIME CHICK