once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: You F.a.n.z. Got Exposed!

  1. #1
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,353
    Rep Power
    0

    Default You F.a.n.z. Got Exposed!

    GET OFF THE FOURM DONT COME BACK, WHEN THAT "GHOST NOT BEING ON 8 DIAGRAMS" GOT CREATED ALL YOU FANZ WERE EXPOSED LOL, DONT COME BACK YOUR NOT REAL WU FANS!!! IF IT WAS ODB YALL WOULDNT EVEN CARE AND YALL KNOW IM RIGHT, GET OFF THE FOURMS!!!

  2. #2
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    not this crap again
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  3. #3
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    GET OFF THE FOURM DONT COME BACK, WHEN THAT "GHOST NOT BEING ON 8 DIAGRAMS" GOT CREATED ALL YOU FANZ WERE EXPOSED LOL, DONT COME BACK YOUR NOT REAL WU FANS!!! IF IT WAS ODB YALL WOULDNT EVEN CARE AND YALL KNOW IM RIGHT, GET OFF THE FOURMS!!!
    No offence Hollow cos I think you say a lot of good shit but shit like this just makes me think you another ignorant youngin.



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  4. #4
    Fukkin Vet!!!! Lil' Ruger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,571
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wtf are you talkin about anyway?

    Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

    "we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

  5. #5
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    GET OFF THE FOURM DONT COME BACK, WHEN THAT "GHOST NOT BEING ON 8 DIAGRAMS" GOT CREATED ALL YOU FANZ WERE EXPOSED LOL, DONT COME BACK YOUR NOT REAL WU FANS!!! IF IT WAS ODB YALL WOULDNT EVEN CARE AND YALL KNOW IM RIGHT, GET OFF THE FOURMS!!!
    ur sig is terrible...how cood u choose to represent a general so horribly? get off the forums..u ain a wu fan niether.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reign View Post
    wtf are you talkin about anyway?
    ..

  7. #7
    Fukkin Vet!!!! Lil' Ruger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,571
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i mean i saw the 8D with no ghost thread but WTF is he talkiin bout?

    Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

    "we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

  8. #8

    Default

    another classic thread?

  9. #9
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    o...btw...8th thread....keep it up guys.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reign View Post
    i mean i saw the 8D with no ghost thread but WTF is he talkiin bout?
    I think he means that people made a big deal about it because it was Big Ghost that is or was not going to be on the new Wu album (which is very disappointing IF really true) and if it were someone like ODB nobody would give a fuck.

    Hate to say it but he does kind of got a point. Everyone has their favorite Wu member or members. Some like Gza best others Ghost, etc. Some even like Ol' dirty the most though them fans is rare. Because they are so rare to me they precious too. Word up.





    P.S: Then you also got fans like me who got more than one favorite.
    I personally look at the albums they done and the particular shit on there that I like the most regardless of who it is. I mean they all got skillz and they particular times when each shines or shined the hardest that's the way I look at it.

  11. #11
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    ODB had a legit reason cockswallow...he was getting clean...or was in jail..Ghost has no excuse except for the fact he seems to have forgotten his roots.

  12. #12
    I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Here we go again..
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

  13. #13
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,353
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^^^^ Its the F.A.N.Z. fault
    Lol damn I made this thread thinking it was going to be closed when i came back from dinner but its not.

  14. #14

    Default

    I think he's talking about all the so called fans who said they weren't going to buy it because of the Ghost rumors smh

  15. #15
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LONDON
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,081
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bis Fan View Post
    I think he's talking about all the so called fans who said they weren't going to buy it because of the Ghost rumors smh
    yeh seriously what a load of dickheads

    and yeh does seem like everyone all over ghosts dick these days

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •