Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: mash tells what wuCorp is about (video_)

  1. #1
    +- mashqauck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    seattle
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,107
    Rep Power
    24

    Default mash tells what wuCorp is about (video_)

    suuuuuuuu this is oLd i guess but im explaining what wucorp is and what we represent and how life can be expressed thru dance & music





    circa 2005

  2. #2
    Banned CID DIGITAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chinese Buffet
    Posts
    1,135
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why?

  3. #3
    +- mashqauck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    seattle
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,107
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    shit Man I donno i just found this shit, shit... why the hell do i do anything i do ya heard... sUUUUUuuu


    but check out the WTC tat on my chest, i made that shit with shoe paint and Glue

  4. #4
    L~>1<~NKS
    Guest

    Default

    Bffff hahahaaaaa!

    Mash belong's in any Fox sitcom/reality show or sumshit.

    Who you WIT!?! Mashquack!!!

  5. #5
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    mash:

    you need to save up for a video camera and get some script writing done


    if you dont mind being on camera, then you should get into making movies man


    srsly


    you could be starring along side natalie portman in no time
    your mother's dick

  6. #6
    L~>1<~NKS
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
    Why?

    Haha.

  7. #7
    Da Main Gatdamit!!! Bloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The Slums of the Souf
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,401
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    That wouldn't work out. He'd be humping her leg in between takes. First time would be cute to her, second time she'll probably file sexual harassment charges.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

  8. #8
    +- mashqauck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    seattle
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,107
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Yeah But natalie would probably play my mother and not my lover... I'd need her in a loving scene.. A 'Closer' scene if u know what'im saying cuz I might not get into that biz quick enough.. Plus everyone hates me where I come from

  9. #9
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    we dont hate you mash

    youre just bored and subsequently insane




    im just guessing
    your mother's dick

  10. #10
    Banned CID DIGITAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chinese Buffet
    Posts
    1,135
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mashqauck View Post
    shit Man I donno i just found this shit, shit... why the hell do i do anything i do ya heard... sUUUUUuuu


    but check out the WTC tat on my chest, i made that shit with shoe paint and Glue
    I hear you lil homie but I gotta ask - Is your fam around when you tape this kinda shit or do they see it and shit? Just curious. I always asume that you have this totally other life than what you show us and then when you are all alone an shit.......you flip out on some "pseudo Bjork stalker" type shit. Sometimes its funny like when you was in the freezer but then it get kinda weird. Like the fact that you are proud of the tattoo that you made outta marker and glue.

    Its whatever.

  11. #11
    +- mashqauck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    seattle
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,107
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
    I hear you lil homie but I gotta ask - Is your fam around when you tape this kinda shit or do they see it and shit? Just curious. I always asume that you have this totally other life than what you show us and then when you are all alone an shit.......you flip out on some "pseudo Bjork stalker" type shit. Sometimes its funny like when you was in the freezer but then it get kinda weird. Like the fact that you are proud of the tattoo that you made outta marker and glue.

    Its whatever.

    ahhhh BRUVvvvvv... nah its Like this.. So my parents are divorced and I like with my dad but hes an alcoholic and hes only home from like 8 until he sleeps So i dont talk to him really Or see him much,,, So i just do whatever i do at home with myseLf or the few friends i got n shit... But its all good because im just into that shit, and Plus once i get a girlfriend this shits gonna pop off and ill have a co-star and i;ll make vids of us making out and touching eachother and licking eachothers necks,,, But ill photoshop Natalies head onto hers suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

  12. #12
    Banned CID DIGITAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chinese Buffet
    Posts
    1,135
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mashqauck View Post
    ahhhh BRUVvvvvv... nah its Like this.. So my parents are divorced and I like with my dad but hes an alcoholic and hes only home from like 8 until he sleeps So i dont talk to him really Or see him much,,, So i just do whatever i do at home with myseLf or the few friends i got n shit... But its all good because im just into that shit, and Plus once i get a girlfriend this shits gonna pop off and ill have a co-star and i;ll make vids of us making out and touching eachother and licking eachothers necks,,, But ill photoshop Natalies head onto hers suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    Aight then. Hell yeah. I know you aint Norman Bates. Its all good. You still my muhfugguh.

  13. #13
    +- mashqauck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    seattle
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,107
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    word up man.. norman bates was the worst newscaster anyway, i could take his job as anchor anyday... keeps it real sondu! just wait till i get this MASH TV on pointBLANK suuuuuu

  14. #14

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by mashqauck View Post
    ahhhh BRUVvvvvv... nah its Like this.. So my parents are divorced and I like with my dad but hes an alcoholic and hes only home from like 8 until he sleeps So i dont talk to him really Or see him much,,, So i just do whatever i do at home with myseLf or the few friends i got n shit... But its all good because im just into that shit, and Plus once i get a girlfriend this shits gonna pop off and ill have a co-star and i;ll make vids of us making out and touching eachother and licking eachothers necks,,, But ill photoshop Natalies head onto hers suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    HERO
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  15. #15
    SmokeY J-Cee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,315
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    LMFAO..yo uz a crack up man,u should be an actor or someshit man,lol at the lil robot dance n shit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •