Not really my kind of sounds but a very interesting concept with solid solid grimmy beats. The artwork is like always with Varan: HOT. Good job LORD_BEATJITZU. Keep it up.
I listened to this twice before I actually reviewed it fam. So lets get started.
1. Intro (9 Sun Sword Technique)- The intro is dope, its on some movie shit. Great introduction to the cd. 5/5
2. 8 Drunk Godz- I like the crunch in this one. You can really feel the grimyness in it. 4/5
3. Magic Wine- Dope sample. Thats all there is to say about this one. Its hot. 5/5
4. Block Party- I get excited everytime I hear this one. 6/5
5.Beggaz Wine- Same as Block Party, I don't know maybe its the samples lol. 6/5
6. Sun and Moon Sword- This was mad sad to me. Didn't really fit like the rest. I never did hear dirty talk that way though. 3/5
7. Ninja Armour (Mind Control)- Intro was kinda long. But I liked it more once the drums came in. 4/5
8. Buddhist Dart Science- Nice vibe, was feeling it. 4/5
9. Wu-Tang Beetle- Lol Dirty singing, was probally drunk lol. Once the beat came in I nodded my head. 5/5
10. Dirty Dartz Manual- Didn't really like this one that much. I think I recognize the sample. 3/5
11. Lady Wu-Tang- I liked this one. Nice vibe, slow joint kinda. 4.5/5
12. Chi Kang Fist- I wanted to punch someone after listening to this nice one. 5/5
13. Special Water- Reminds me of Lady Wu-Tang except not as mellow. 4.5/5
14. Lohan Lake Pt2.- I liked this I wanna hear part one. 4/5
15. Shoalin Rebelz- I love that crunch sound. Another long intro followed by a nice instrumental. 4/5
16. 9 Moon Sword Technique- I think bush has a vendetta against everyone. Man this was a nice way to end it. 4/5
Overall I was satisfied. I'm feeling the lo fi sound. This shit was pretty good. Some bangers on it. Goes to show you don't need a MPC, you used a 404 and I use a 505 nice. 72/80
^^^I too am feeling the lo-fi sound, infact I feel this whole fuckin' concept. I really have nothing negative or even half-critical to say about this project. 10/10 from me. You did Ol' Dirty justice, had a grimey, drunken kung-fu essence, which means I'm still bangin' it out now! Best WWI project so far. Without a question.
Hot sh^%$ as always,nice work. I'm puttin him as one of my fave producers. Still listen to the 5 Element album too!
wont let me download
try again the link works perfectly
"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass
Dude you got mad talent.
Don't really need to say much more than that..
Keep making that grimey raw shit my friend,
after i read the thread, i belive this shit is worth of downloading!