once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Xcitement Tracklist! Props Chambermusik.Com

Default Re: Mr. Xcitement Tracklist! Props Chambermusik.Com

props to chambermusik

who the fuck is this guy and how did he snag a mc eiht guest shot?

In the ways of the world today
    It's so easy for us to stray away
    Trying to keep our mind from all the drugs and crime
    Material things keep us blind

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouseKickout
    props to chambermusik
    props

buying it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
    S-Corp Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wilson177
    Stubborn motherfucker man... not 1 Wu appearance.. hate to say it but U- NEEEDS wu on his shit for it to hit hard end of story.. i love u-god but people aint tryin 2 hear these hillside cats man... Lethaface and INF Black are tight but INF aitn even on there.... No Ghost or nothing? Dude needs to stop trying 2 break out of his shell and be proud of where hes at who hes wit and what they've done for the game.. if u ask me hes been a self centered ass over the past few yrs..... Dude even blamed RZA for the "failure" of redemtption.... That shit was a hot ass album he just got a sound that aint gunna sell commercially .. i mean shit be glad ur sellin period man....... now im ranting so i'll leave it at that
    I co-sign on all that. I can tell you that I'm not really interested in this album at all unless he's got some production from RZA or TrueMaster, and it doesn't seem like that's the case. Right now, straight up, I hate to have to say this but FUCK U-GOD
    Yeah, I said it. U-God is wack right now-he needs some help from his Wu brothers or I ain't fucking with him.

This is a u-god fucking solo album. That means U-God is on every song. This isn't a motherfucking group album. This isn't Cuban Linx where there's several members on every song. Listen to the album, then judge. But until then, stop saying FUCK U-GOD because at least he's putting something out that took him 4 years to write. Ignorant bastards.

sud in a mug foundation Tres.Bo.'s Avatar

as long as there's no wu brethren, i won't be peeping cause the only good track i've heard u-god on were SOME collabs (element of suprise was sick)

Wow judging from the album title and tracklist this will be hillside scramblers pt 2, hopefully its not

Veteran Member

ur all idoits, how can you judge an album u havent even heard yet! For all you know this could be a classic! Im not sayin its gonna be, but how the hell can anybody be puttin the album down already! How can you call yourself a fan, face it, every album that wu brings out isnt gonna have loads of wu production and wu guest spots the 93' 97' days are gone! Face it and stop hating!

Quote Originally Posted by method_mack1
    For all you know this could be a classic!

as long as lethaface aint producin im happy...................

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody
    This is a u-god fucking solo album. That means U-God is on every song. This isn't a motherfucking group album. This isn't Cuban Linx where there's several members on every song. Listen to the album, then judge. But until then, stop saying FUCK U-GOD because at least he's putting something out that took him 4 years to write. Ignorant bastards.
    I dont think you get it. A clan solo was like an extension of the group. How old are you, because that your reply is fuckin ignorant. I guess you didnt buy Meth's album over read all the backlash from that crap. Also, MC Ehit, of all the nigga in the game, he got MC Ehit, why? I never was a fan of this nigga, he just so happened to be the illest group of all time. I bet this shit sells less then 5000 copies, and I know its not about sells but, take a poll and most niggas would say U-God and for him not to have the Gods is like fuckin crazy. Immobiltary, The Prequel, This SHIT - no clan support equals bullshit.

Wu Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet-One
    Wow judging from the album title and tracklist this will be hillside scramblers pt 2, hopefully its not
    thats what im fearing....but hopefully he learned from that, it couldn't have moved more than 1000 units.

FRESH FISH

I'll be buying it.. I hope the tracklisting gets changed a bit though..

And I know it's not another Cuban Linx, but having a few wu members on there would definitely improve the quality of the album....

Quote Originally Posted by ill0gic
    I'll be buying it.. I hope the tracklisting gets changed a bit though..

And I know it's not another Cuban Linx, but having a few wu members on there would definitely improve the quality of the album....

Quote Originally Posted by Analyze
    I dont think you get it. A clan solo was like an extension of the group. How old are you, because that your reply is fuckin ignorant. I guess you didnt buy Meth's album over read all the backlash from that crap. Also, MC Ehit, of all the nigga in the game, he got MC Ehit, why? I never was a fan of this nigga, he just so happened to be the illest group of all time. I bet this shit sells less then 5000 copies, and I know its not about sells but, take a poll and most niggas would say U-God and for him not to have the Gods is like fuckin crazy. Immobiltary, The Prequel, This SHIT - no clan support equals bullshit.

Wu Forever
    What the hell are you talking about. In summary all my post is saying is that be happy that a WU GENERAL is releasing an album! People on here hate the album because of the tracklist and cover and name is just absolute bullshit and is unfair to U-God. And plus, to say MC Eigt is bad or whack or whatever is a total opinion, perhaps some people like myself like the man? And your just another guy judging an album before you hear it. Im sorry but your the ignorant one in this my friend. I was saying only positive things about U-God while you post things saying that this album will be another Immobilarity or Prequel.

Lethaface is nice, this album will be good