once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Xcitement Tracklist! Props Chambermusik.Com

Default Re: Mr. Xcitement Tracklist! Props Chambermusik.Com

i wanna see a producer list....

props to chambermusik
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

that album cover looks just like the new MAthematics.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. U God is not a solo artist. If he makes an album like this its gonna suck, and I freely say that without hearing it. He's just like Masta Killa without Masta Killa's sense. Masta Killa is not a solo artist that's why he made it so that No Said Date wasn't a true solo album. Still I want to know how there is a correct tracklisting and cover for U God's album even though we just got info about it. Yet, Rae has been working on his and we got no definitive info.

On a side note, I'm not really surprised MC Eiht is on this cd. As much as he was in the Wu videos back in the day, I'm really suprised that he's just now showing up. Does anyone know what his connection to them was? I mean it was rare enough to see any connection between East and West rappers back in those days, but he was in their videos when they were nobodies which is kinda surprising.
    Emotions are for the weak, so I sold mine to the highest bidder.

you would think that the other 8 would realize that whats going to work best is staying like their old style, keep the grimey beats and feature others on there. I wont buy it until I hear a review cause a CD without some ghost rae rza gza and rebel ins just shows me ignorance when it was being made

I just heard the song "it's a wrap" from the chambermusik radio and its............

Quote Originally Posted by num2son
    I just heard the song "it's a wrap" from the chambermusik radio and its............
    yey! ^ Ima go listen now.

Album should be called "My album sucks but I spit fire on guest appearences".

Quote Originally Posted by fox7jr7
    yey! ^ Ima go listen now.
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
    S-Corp Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by num2son
    how does it work???

What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
    S-Corp Veteran

nevermind
    now everything is cool

S-Corp Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by inditing dane
    LethaFace is pretty dope if u ask me...
    All im missing is the wu.
    CO-SIGN!!

i want a producer list too...hook it up...i can't say shit til i see that...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody
    What the hell are you talking about. In summary all my post is saying is that be happy that a WU GENERAL is releasing an album! People on here hate the album because of the tracklist and cover and name is just absolute bullshit and is unfair to U-God. And plus, to say MC Eigt is bad or whack or whatever is a total opinion, perhaps some people like myself like the man? And your just another guy judging an album before you hear it. Im sorry but your the ignorant one in this my friend. I was saying only positive things about U-God while you post things saying that this album will be another Immobilarity or Prequel.
    Aint to much to say positive about the nigga, aside from him being in the Wu. The nigga was never hot and Redemption was decent at best, plus the nigga turned his back on the Gods so why should I think the shit is gonna be hot...because he WAS or still might be in the Wu..I cant tell with that wack ass track listing. I support all the Generals and even brought Meth's shit after seeing the tracklist and everybody saying the shit was trash and in MY OPINION Meth is WAY better than UG.

Wu Forever

anyone who is saying this album sux before hearing one fuckin song have revealed their lack of intelligence and need to shut the hell up.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    anyone who is saying this album sux before hearing one fuckin song have revealed their lack of intelligence and need to shut the hell up.
    I am here to reveal my lack of intelligence...

This album will suck.