Thread: Check This Out

Default Check This Out

I just upload 4 new beats on myspace. I would like some feedback on these. So if you got the time. Just drop a quick review. Peace

www.myspace.com/millionaireradio

Bump to get actual feedback lol

Damn Ghost , you stepped it up. I like the fade out of the beat in the intro of "I wonder". Tight tracks. All of em. You should get some feedback here real soon.

nice work. one two has a nice off kilter vibe and i like the programming. i like how you chopped the barry white drums on warrior's theme, but i think if you didn't use the same kick drum every time i would like it more. also, maybe you could incorporate more of the original swing of the break. i wonder and tell me are cool, but the time stretch is a little extreme and the drums are very similar in both tracks. overall i like your instincts and sensibility. all my criticisms have everything to do with my taste and nothing to do with your talent. peace.

Quote Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
    nice work. one two has a nice off kilter vibe and i like the programming. i like how you chopped the barry white drums on warrior's theme, but i think if you didn't use the same kick drum every time i would like it more. also, maybe you could incorporate more of the original swing of the break. i wonder and tell me are cool, but the time stretch is a little extreme and the drums are very similar in both tracks. overall i like your instincts and sensibility. all my criticisms have everything to do with my taste and nothing to do with your talent. peace.
    No problem I take criticism and grow. Thanks for listening. Peace

Half Long Twice Strong GameOfDeath's Avatar

Warrior's Theme - The kick needs a lot more impact. The melody is dope though. Like all the elements present. I would like to hear a higher quality version as the beat sounds muffled unless that's what you were going for.

I wonder - See, I go right to this and its a lot louder/clearer. Kick is a little better too. Solid sequences here. A reminisce type vibe. I think this is pretty hot.

One Two - I think the kicks could use some work. Melody is nice I think this would be an ill freestyle track like anyone could get on it.

Tell Me - Cool vibe. Like the sample here. Great strings, but the muddyness is here. Need a higher quality version. I don't know if Myspace has limitations on that or something or its your eq. I also think this needs some bass and it would be on point.
    Beat Store - Beatstars.com/gameofdeath
    Soundcloud -soundcloud.com/gameofdeath

Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Reverbnation
    Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...

Overall the beats are nice. I like Warrior Theme the best...drums could hit a little harder on it but it's still bangin. Good sh!t
    "Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions"

http://soundcloud.com/pound-one-beats

Quote Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
    I don't know if Myspace has limitations on that or something or its your eq.
    I think its my eq, good looks on the review though. Thanks for the feedback

myspace does lower the audio quality of tracks when u upload them too

nice joints btw

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com