Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CLan Crews

Default Re: CLan Crews

Meth has PLO?

ima b honest i never really felt any of the offspring dat much i like ceratin members of them but as a whole i think thats wat damaged the wu name i could never understand y sum of them had albums out b4 sum of da main wu members

Quote Originally Posted by N.W.A
    ima b honest i never really felt any of the offspring dat much i like ceratin members of them but as a whole i think thats wat damaged the wu name i could never understand y sum of them had albums out b4 sum of da main wu members
    Agree. They were a couple "wu fam" albums that had the wu name or wu logo on them to make wu fans by their albums.

smoke in your eye

Quote Originally Posted by truth0ne
    Wasn't it part of the plan for each general to split and form his own squad?
    If u read The Manual it seems that after Forever(97) the plan was to divide & conquer so whether Masta Killa walks alone or Ghost & Rae bring new crews to the forefront it was still apart of the plan divide & conquer

Dirty had Brooklyn Zoo but sadly since his death they in limbo except for the members who already had careers like Budda Monk, P Sun, etc.....

GZA supposed to have signed Armel but things have been real quite...so another career in limbo

Rae brought forth ACT who seemed to have dismantled after the death of Chip Banks. Polite of ACT now rolls with Rae new crew Ice Water Inc. Rhyme Recca aka Ultra formerly of ACT might be affiliated with Ice Water as well

Masta Killa is doing his thang thang rolling for dolo

Rebel INS recently linked with House Gang Animals with there most notable member being Carlton Fisk of PLO fame

Method Man put Street out recently but other then Street, Meth aint really birth nobody else

U-God came with the Hillside Scramblez

Ghost launched Theodore Unit

RZA is responsible for the Killa Beez which consist of almost everybody above as well as Black Knights, North Star, Killarmy, Division, & more.

So u might have a lot of Wu off shoots shouting out they crew name but the simple fact is that Wu birth them which is really all that matters (that & hopefully these off shoots continue make good music like there predecessors)

P

word up, you know it'd be ill if Masta had a group, in my opinion he is the illest from the clan

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

there are some good cats in wu-fam that have some potential:

sunz of man
    killarmy
    timbo king
    la the darkman
    wu-syndicate
    leathaface
    trife(not a wu killabee but he should be)
    northstarr
    black knights
    warcloud(GET HIM BACK!!!)
    cappadonna
    solomon childs

they just need wu production

wu has to stop putting on everybody in their family and everyone they see on the streets of staten island. focus on strengthening the core, then branch out to the proven side projects. then when you got your shit straight, then you can go and sign any tom, dick, and harry you see....if thats what you wanna do.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

wouldnt redman method man have sumthing 2 do wit wu i mean every1 claims it as a wu album so i recon redman is sumthing method man has done

Quebec Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous_Champ_au
    wouldnt redman method man have sumthing 2 do wit wu i mean every1 claims it as a wu album so i recon redman is sumthing method man has done
    redman was already signed to def jam before black out
    Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
    word up, you know it'd be ill if Masta had a group, in my opinion he is the illest from the clan
    Oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by frosted592
    redman was already signed to def jam before black out
    i dont know why blackout is considered a wu album. its a def squad album featuring method man with four wu beats.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

4 only ^^

is it Dope though ?

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

didn't method man take up carlton fisk and he has dmd posse right?

"Robbed of natural abilities
    In death they now seek tranquility
    In a confused state of mind
    Extending agony,they must be blind"

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    there are some good cats in wu-fam that have some potential:

sunz of man
    killarmy
    timbo king
    la the darkman
    wu-syndicate
    leathaface
    trife(not a wu killabee but he should be)
    northstarr
    black knights
    warcloud(GET HIM BACK!!!)
    cappadonna
    solomon childs

they just need wu production

wu has to stop putting on everybody in their family and everyone they see on the streets of staten island. focus on strengthening the core, then branch out to the proven side projects. then when you got your shit straight, then you can go and sign any tom, dick, and harry you see....if thats what you wanna do.
    you forgot brooklyn zu: buddha monk,shorty shit stain, murdoc, cherokee cheif and 12 0' clock they're better than most u listed.

"Robbed of natural abilities
    In death they now seek tranquility
    In a confused state of mind
    Extending agony,they must be blind"

I think the crews are good shit, more music to hear nahm sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Create
    4 only ^^

is it Dope though ?
    in my opinion, no.