Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: to all the sony fanboys.........I TOLD YA'LL ASSES IT WASN'T REAL!!!!!!!!!1

Default Re: to all the sony fanboys.........I TOLD YA'LL ASSES IT WASN'T REAL!!!!!!!!!1

Sony is the better smarter marketing machine, and indeed got the most games since the psx whch i believe was quite easy to program for. easier than the Saturn the 2d machine, and 64 still used cartridges, on that account all ppl went on with sone to the next generation and will continue to the 3rd
    psone 7,6:1 game console ratio, quite high if you ask me
    Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Veteran Member

Default Re: to all the sony fanboys.........I TOLD YA'LL ASSES IT WASN'T REAL!!!!!!!!!1

i have no grudge against him so dont say shit to me

Veteran Member

why is everyone making this personal?

we all know all three are great systems. i prefer xbox a lot more because most of the good to great games that come out on ps2 sell because of the tradition they carried on the original PS (which i owned, and ruled my life for years, so dont say i dont know what im talkin about).

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!

Veteran Member

not really

IM GETTIN BOTH, the XBox360 and PS3, but then i wont have money to buy games for a long time, but still rent em or boot leg em if there would be a way to install a mod chip with the newer versions like the current ones, which im sure is possible.........

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    not really
    y?

aka Ol Dirty...

FUCKIN BOSTON!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARCHRIVAL
    y?
    Sony has exclusives that are actually good. Microsoft has 1 good game thats exclusive doesnt add up.

If the graphics are gonna be "close" to alike, then Sony's taking the cake. Face it, you need to make enough quality games to make it.

What the fuck, XBOX 360 BABY!!

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody
    If the graphics are gonna be "close" to alike, then Sony's taking the cake. Face it, you need to make enough quality games to make it.
    its always about the games,

back when genesis and super nintendo were going at it, sega was kickin nintendo's ass up and down the street and the SNES clearly had better graphics. same for PS1 and 64. 64 had better graphics but PS1 had way better games.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    Sony has exclusives that are actually good. Microsoft has 1 good game thats exclusive doesnt add up.
    i wasnt talking about exclusives. im saying that sony has used previous PS1 successes (MGS, FF, GTA- the list goes on) to make great games for the PS2. Thats all i was saying.

and its harder for microsoft to market games seein how xbox was their first system.

the same argument can be made for PS1 vs. N64

PS1=Xbox
    N64=PS2

aka Ol Dirty...

FUCKIN BOSTON!

Veteran Member

na PS1 still was better cause they had real exclusives that were good through maybe its 2nd yr. Xbox has failed to gain any good exclusives in the 4 yrs its been out besides Halo. The bout Rare but i doubt that they will produce games that were good like on the N64.

N64 was the shit i still play it.

Veteran Member

i dont think you understand what i was saying.

it is much easier for PS2 to produce and market high quality games because they are mostly sequels of franchises from PS1, which had very many classic games.

other than that (in most cases, not all), the other high quality games are on both systems.

i brought up N64 vs. PS1 because it was relatively the same argument. One system had a classic lineage (N64), and continued most of those previous franchises.

as for the exclusive xbox games not bein any good...:
    Halo
    Halo 2 (although ive played half and grown sick of it, Multiplayer still whoops ass)
    Ninja Gaiden
    Forza Motorsport
    Project Gotham Racing
    Fable
    Chronicles of Riddick
    Unreal Championship 2

Those are just off the top of my head...

aka Ol Dirty...

FUCKIN BOSTON!

Veteran Member

Halo 2= overrated it was merely Halo 1.5 shit was whack compared to the first

havent played forza but its not better than GT and im pretty sure of that

Project gotham was whack

Fable was overrated i asked my friend who loves the xbox and he even said it was just ok

Unreal series you get on the computer not console. It will never compare.

i wa saying that PS1 aquired ppl to become exclusive yet the Xbox has failed to get real good ones

Veteran Member

Halo 2 wasnt overrated, it just brought nothing new to the table other than dual wielding and amazing graphics. its still a really good game tho.

how can you judge a game you havent played?

yeah the first one was wack but the second was real good

i havent played fable yet, but it gets real good ratings and all my friends play it religiously.

although its just a tiny detail, UC2 has melee fighting, and a different camera system, and has much more substance than UT on the PC

as for your final statement...what?

aka Ol Dirty...

FUCKIN BOSTON!