once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how much time do you guys put into a verse before you post it?

I just sit down and write, probably usually takes anywhere from 2-3 minutes to about 25, dependin on the length. I don't think its so much about how much time you spend on any one verse but how much time you spend writing verses as a whole. put in the work and you'll notice the improvement

Support the Real. Click HERE

sometimes verses just hit me, like alot of times ill just be sittin there wathcin t.v. and i just keep comin up wit lines, one after the other, and its usually like the sickest shit i ever think of. but i almost always forget them because i dont take a second to stop and try to remember, i just keep sayin the last few over and then a new one and its like a cycle. i could think through 50 bars in my head and only remember the last 10 and like a couple in between. then i take those that i remember and start writing from that and it takes like 10-20 min for a whole verse, i keep it in a book and never see it again unless i plan on recording it.
    "i got drug spots from NY to Canada/
    cuz Big L b fuckin wit more keys then a janita/"
    Follow me @SkiLLs456

If you're gonna put a time limit on a verse then you may as well just forget it altogether. I don't really see the point in writing something just for the sake of it. If you give yourself half an hour and come up with a shit verse, are you gonna leave it that way, or are you gonna put more time into it? You'll never get anywhere with writing if you're gonna restrict yourself with a time limit.

THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

It Takes Me Months.. Before I Post Them.. I Write Every Day.;. Even If Im Struggling .. Especially Now Cuz I Have No Bud. { I Dont Blaze No More} So These Verses I Put Up.. They Will Mean More To Me Than That Of The Old School . But I Just Go From Day To Day Or Feeling To Feeling.. That Is How I Put My Verses.. One Day When I Used To Do Nothing But Just Write.. I Did 147 Lines.. Like 2 Papers Full Back And Forth.. It Was A 4 Pg.. Rap Autobiography On My Feelings.. I Just Had So Much In. . Me .. W/ The Combination Of Bud.. It Is Easier. But What I M Trying To Prove Is We Don T Need Bud To Be Dope. / Its Not An Easy Thing.. If U R Used To The Blaze And Write Method.. So A Hot Verse For Me ..like If I Like It.. Maybe Like An Hour Or Two.. Or When I Feel It Is Complete. Like In Sound And Content ..

what I meant to say...never mind, my mind thinks in to simple of a way, to word it right
    My name starts with the letter "B," so I came up with bizzlez.