here you go kids.
here you go kids.
There shouldn't even be a thread for this TRASH I don't own the album but I know it is...
RZA KEEPS PUTTING WEAK ARTISTS UNDER HIS WING....
BTW WHAT HAPPENED TO LA THE DARKMAN?
It gets a classic rating from me just cause his own momma prob hates him for releasing this!! but seriously he should look to a career change! Who knows he's prob a cool guy, maybe he should look into a career as a ????????
this nigga is mad annoying check it, iam tired of reading the same shit again and again
Last edited by Jammin; 02-23-2007 at 02:57 AM.
01. Feet And Hands - Wow I really wasn’t expecting the cd 2 start off on some down south snap music shit. This song could definitely get spins in club along with all the other bullshit they play. 2/5
02. My Black Nina (Feat. Sha-Cronz & Rza) - RZA DOES NOT SPIT ON THIS TRACK. That being said, Cronz does his thing as usual, ripp’en the track up. Free couldn’t keep up on this one. 3.5/5
03. Make You Scream – Best beat on whole cd, Free comes correct; his verse is descent but nothing special. 4/5
04. Brooklyn Get It On – Nope just not feeling it. Beat is weak & lyrics are weaker. 1/5
05. I'm Bossed Up – This beat sound like sum 3-6 Mafia shit. It’s Ok, more quality music 2 tear the club up 2. 2/5
06. Shorts And Slippers – Yeah we still in the club mane, ahh shit this nigga stepped on my brand new forces! Pass my glock. 2/5
07. F.R.E.E. Murda – Yup it seems like 2days have past & we still in the club. Ohhh Free did shout out Grand Puba (extra .5 just for that). 1.5/5
08. Free Vs. Murda – Ok on this laid back track Free goes against himself. Interesting concept 2bad he doesn’t really pull it off. 2/5
09. This L's For Dirt – This is the Free I like & enjoy hearing. His style comes across well on this one much like he did on the Dana Dane/Division track “Back in the Days” 4/5
10. I Don't Know – ALERT RAP & BULLSHIT, RAP & BULLSHIT. Well it had to happen sooner or later on this cd. 2/5
11. Let You Arms Swing – Yeah Yeah, hold up how the fuck did we end up back in the club. Oh well Let You Arms Swing nigga. 2/5
12. You Know How It Goes (Feat. Timbo King) Royal Fam in this bitch, Timbo heats it up on this. Free steps it’s up lil. Funny the beat sounds like a late 90es United Kingdom track. 3.5/5
13. ? - Division comes together on this one. Sha-Cronz returns with the seldom heard Terra Tory. The beat is weak & the lyrics are mediocre. 2/5
14. You Can Never Be Better Than Free – Beat is crazy. Free drops a decent verse, again nothing memorable, 3/5
15. Ride, Ride, Ride – Double time flow and it is what it was. Bounce bitch bounce 1/5
16. Take This Money – What do ya say, how bout one more club track b4 we roll up out. If it makes any difference its some East Coast club shit. Nah it doesn’t make a difference. 2/5
17. Yeah!!! – Ok this chorus wack, Free doesn’t really do the beat any justice either. 2/5
Overall: 40.5/85 it is what it is
Track listing is off towards the end.
Lyrically Free is just as good as Fabulous, Lil Scrappy, or Young Joc. He’s not yet to the level of his co-defendant Sha-Cronz or Clipse. He’s definitely improved but he’s still got a ways to go.
Division should have been on more tracks as well as Rza, 60 sec & P Sun
he let me down after all of his aprovment he let me down im ashamed to say hes Wu worst KBG you bac up robo-dildo
i heard this album
your mother's dick