Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who killed JFK & RFK?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Who killed JFK & RFK?

.. Easy enough .. Who do you think killed JFK & RFK & why? ..
    Last edited by iniquity; 02-24-2007 at 09:08 AM.

the most plausible scenario re jfk for me is that the mob killed him. they had supported his candidacy and were unhappy with his policies. all of the oswald cats had mob ties. they def could have done it. i think thats the most likely scenario but im not sure.

for rfk im not sure, i just know it couldnt have been sirhan based on ballisitics. maybe the mob again, i dont know

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

i've seen enough evidence to believe the CIA did...

look here
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33245

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

^^yeah I think it was Big Bush that did it He was in the CIA for years before they say

all of these 'secrets' that you internet users find is amazing....lawls. its always the cia or a bush with you guys. gets some new material already.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    all of these 'secrets' that you internet users find is amazing....lawls. its always the cia or a bush with you guys. gets some new material already.
    you're right ed, what are we thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    you're right ed, what are we thinking?
    of course i am right. i always am.

"they" killed him

GENERAL WISE

MILITARY SUPPLIERS KILLED JFK.

RE.
    On the Trail of the Assassins

Lee Harvey Oswald, he was a communist makes sense to me.

^He wasn't a communist, thats just spin to come from the fallout of the incident. I wouldn't put much faith in articles that made it in to the mainstream media and internet either, as it's clearly aimed to decieve.
    No one will ever know for sure why they were killed, apart form the people behind it happening, be it the mob, FBI/CIA or otherwise. It didn't harm America in the long term, if anything they got stronger, same with that 911 stuff. America loves this consipracy shit that gives the wider masses the impression that the government can impliment such flawless plans and maintain control of the people, its all sensationalist nonsense.

Chicks dig giant robots

L~>1<~NKS

Castro, Russians, CIA, and "them". Oswald was jus a pawn.....

......damn I could sworn I saw a red dot on my cock, hold up someone's knockin on my door, BRB.....

Quote Originally Posted by L~>1<~NKS View Post
    Castro, Russians, CIA, and "them". Oswald was jus a pawn.....

......damn I could sworn I saw a red dot on my cock, hold up someone's knockin on my door, BRB.....

add to list :

exteme right wingers
    pro manifest destiny christian fanatics
    disgruntled CIA trained cuban exiles

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    lol 7forever, the drive is not the shooter. look at the clips you posted carefully. Notice the drivers LEFT hand is on the steering wheel. HTF does he shoot kennedy with his right hand.

What you are seeing the the sun shining on the greasy hair of the passenger not a silver pistol. The sun is even shining off the greasy hair of the driver. Back then it was common for men to grease their hair. I remember my dad using Brylcreem back in the day.

And Rodin, lol, come on man, do you seriously believe Jacky killed her husband.
    lol Phantom, the driver is the shooter, always was and always will be. Look at the clips I posted carefully. Notice the driver's LEFT hand is passing the gun to his right hand before he turns the first time.

What you are seeing is a fake blob of white created by a 1963 goon squad.LOL Real hair reflections do not recoil at the exact moment a president is being shot by his driver unless the driver shot that president, which Greer clearly and obviously did. It even separates from Roy's head.LOL

Default The driver killed kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by malkor View Post
    you're misreading the video evidence. bullet smoke trails emit from the barrel of the gun, not the target. the target emits fragments of bone, brain and blood. the fragment evidence shows the exit point, not the entrance point. it shows an exit point consistent with a bullet that originated from jackies position.
    You're misreading the video evidence and real life. Clear bullet smoke emits when it hits its target. The bullet struck jfk in the right forehead emitting smoke at that point. Mussolini was executed with a shot to the back of the head and smoke emits from that point. You don't know what you're talking about in the least.
    Kennedy shot from the front by the driver, William Greer.

A man shot in the face with smoke at entrance.

Mussolini shot in back of head in the mid 40's.

CASE CLOSED