once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 37 of 123 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Penn State would beat USC.
    uh huh,

keep hope alive..
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

I think Penn State has a decent shot. Ohio State played USC at a bad time for them. No Beanie and Pryor in like his second game against a seasoned defense.

Penn State has the best D-Line in the country and they have some stud linebackers. They could neutralize the USC offense.
    On offense Royster and Green are two good RBs and they got like 4 good WRs. It all lies on Daryl Clark the QB.
    If he plays well, Penn State can beat anyone cuz of the Defense plus they got a good offensive line.
    SO they could run all over USC, who can be ran on. Oregon State exposed it. Ohio State would have if Beanie would have played.

USC is a good team but highly overrated in my opinion in the sense that they are definitely not one of the best teams ever assembled.
    Look eye, always look eye.

they dont have to be the best team ever to beat penn state. iowa proved that.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Well Oregon State proved the same

If i was a Penn State fan i'd be kicking myself still over that Iowa loss, cuz they had the game in the bag...clark overthrew a wide open reciever to ice it....

im actually going to be rooting for florida to lose to bama so they'll matchup with USC in a bowl game.

that matchup would peak my interest more than the NC.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Congrats to Ball St. on their perfect season. Nobody wants any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Yo Watch A&M whoop Texas.
    I hope you did watch

Texas DOMINATION

-27 yards rushing for the game for A&M, flat-out nasty

We'll see what happens in the polls but Texas SHOULD BE your Big 12 Champs. I just hope everyone that has a vote remembers that we where a clock-eating slide or an interception falling through a guys hands away from being undefeated. With the talent level in the Big 12 (and the Big 12 south more specifically) its gonna be damn-near impossible to go through the season undefeated.................but NO ONE came closer to accomplishing the feat than what UT did. period.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

That Pat White TD was amazing

Colt McCoy's sister is fuckin SMOKIN

All the undefeated teams should get a shot at the National Championship. I don't give a crap who they played or didn't play. You can't make a general statement and say that a 'not as well known' team has no chance against a 'well known' team. Boise St. proved that wrong when they beat Oklahomo. Boise St. got got snubbed that season for a chance at being number 1. And once again this season they are undefeated, along with other teams such as Utah.

well we don't have a playoffs.

And strenght of schedule counts cuz, lets say Boise played Ohio States schedule. Do you think they can get thru either USC or Penn State??? I doubt they go thru the Big Ten unscathed. Thats why they don't get a bid.

Altho i will say that the Big East does not deserve an automatic nor does the ACC.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    well we don't have a playoffs.

And strenght of schedule counts cuz, lets say Boise played Ohio States schedule. Do you think they can get thru either USC or Penn State??? I doubt they go thru the Big Ten unscathed. Thats why they don't get a bid.

Altho i will say that the Big East does not deserve an automatic nor does the ACC.
    Indeed put any of those teams in the Big 12 and none of 'em are going undefeated.

Boise for instance, they'd run the table playing Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State??? if you think the answer is yes to that question then you're fooling yourself. All that could get solved with a playoff system which is what I'd like to see but for now we're all at the mercy of them muthafuckin polls. sucks, but it is what it is.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Its hard for the elite teams to go undefeated in conference play let alone someone who isnt an elite team. Boise would be a middle of the pack team in any of the major conferences.

Well you can make assumptions about who they would or wouldn't beat. But you never know until they would actually play the games. Like I said, Boise St. already showed before that they can beat an 'elite' team.