Page 70 of 123 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1841

Thread: NCAA College Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    btw I think there are a lot better teams then GA tech, and Iowa that should have played in the orange bowl
    What teams are better than ga tech and iowa? Tech won the ACC so they were guaranteed a spot, I agree the Iowa is a little suspect. But the hawkeyes are leading now, tech needs to step it up.

I am ok with the current BCS system, clearly bama and texas are the 2 best teams in the country and they rightfully are playing for the title. But let's say there are 3 undefeateds from big conferences, then what do u do?

An 8 team playoff would work as well. And this way you could still have your big bowl games, they would just be the quarterfinals and semi's and the national championship would stay the same

garbage,

colt mccoy out for the game. if bama wins it will be tainted.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

it aint tainted at all. Texas is one dimensional, which is why they wrent going to win in the first place
    Look eye, always look eye.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

^^ True

24-7 this one is over.

Iv been saying from the get go that Texas is the least qualified National Championship game team iv seen

They are. Florida or Ohio State would have done better.

BUT Texas deserved it, they went undefeated.

Were is Visionz??? I told him they didnt have a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    it aint tainted at all. Texas is one dimensional, which is why they wrent going to win in the first place
    its absolutely tainted when you lose your starting QB and have to go with a backup thats had no snaps all year. their offense is dead now. cant win if you cant score.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

its not tainted because obviously they were a one man show. it shows they're weakness and lack of depth.

Yes its abig loss, but they have absolutely no run game and their defense is getting run all over the place.

Which is why I thought they'd lose by at least 10 fully healthy.

its not tainted, injuries happen. A championship team would respond. I feel bad for this freshman qb texas has in now, he's gonna be scarred for life after this one.

there arent a lot of teams that will continue to play well without their starting QB and are left with a backup with no real-game snaps. has nothing to do with the defensive side, but their offense is toast. without a legit throwing threat the defense can play the run and blitz all night without a care in the world.

bama has no reason not to win at this point. losing a starting QB is a whole lot different than a lineman or a DB going down.

pretty much

well...boohoo....theylost McCoy....Ohio State lost Ted Ginn..... it happens.

Deal with it and keep it moving, they only remember if you won or lost

i mean its an excuse, but it doesnt "taint" bamas victory.

ted ginn wasnt the QB.

okay, "taint" might be a strong word. fact is they're gonna get a win against a lame duck.

Ted Ginn wasnt the QB but he was a huge part of the gameplan that day. He ran the kick back to start it.

Yes, t he QB IS the most important......and it changes the game but the game is the game.
    Texas did not have a capable veteran backup

if the belief in alternative reality somehow turns out to be reality then somewhere Texas is riding the momentum of an early 14-0 lead from two early turnover blunders by Alabama that is quickly turning into a Texas-sized asswhoopin.

As it is I got a true freshman in for my team seeing his first game ever, I don't like the odds and shit is looking grim. You're still gonna see a fight and if we pull off an upset I won't be surprised. That is still texas finest on the field everywhere else

Support the Real. Click HERE