Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Name a Wu album that STRAIGHT UP SUCKED and had no redeemable qualities.

Default Re: Name a Wu album that STRAIGHT UP SUCKED and had no redeemable qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
    ^^^ lol

I havent picked up all of the newer wu cd's, but i got Pretty Toney, and besides Run, that album is shit
    what about Metal Lungies??? that trak is so gangsta.........

Default Re: Name a Wu album that STRAIGHT UP SUCKED and had no redeemable qualities.

I don't know how people said anything Cappadonna put out, all 3 of Cappachinos albums were fucking great. Straight up sucked? Definitly Prequel....
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

Quote Originally Posted by wilson177
    Yin/Yang was terrible

yeah, i don't see what's good about anyone from Harlem 6 either

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

It'll be Mr. Xcitement, believe me...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

Quote Originally Posted by Northstarr
    I don't know how people said anything Cappadonna put out, all 3 of Cappachinos albums were fucking great....
    yo where the hell you get those pics of Warcloud? I can't find shit for pics of him

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
    yo where the hell you get those pics of Warcloud? I can't find shit for pics of him
    I used a program and took them right out of the video for Holocaust (Silkworm)
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

Somebody delete this thread.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

umm the ugod album

the 3 worst or most disapointing WU TANG albums in my opinion are:

1. METHOD MAN - PREQUEL: after like 6 years he comes back with some watered down commercial shit, that is not even that good for commercial shit......sounds like he does not give a shit

2.Raekwon - Lex Diamonds: album is a complete snoozer.......like the beats sound dated as fuck, like they are some 1990's leftover throwaways.......Rae has simplified his lyrics to appeal more to the mianstream, but it does not work........and ICEWATER, they suck bad

3. WU TANG - THE W: in My opinion this started the downfall of the WU, not that bad of an album, but marked a real quality drop for the WU, especially after GHOSTFACE dropped the classic SUPREME CLIENTELE months before.........the LYRICS on THE W are simplified compared to FOREVER.........and in my opinion the WU have never been the same since THE W dropped

Quote Originally Posted by Create
    Bullet Proof Didnt Suck U Maroon
    Anything That Cappa Put Out Or Black Knights
    seriouslly... especially Capp, he spit on so many bangin beatz but i feel those beatz were wasted wit his verses (cept winter warz, iron maiden & a few othaz) as 4 Black Knightz, i thought they were gona take off when it was Black Knightz of da North Star wit Math beatz but they were short lived like many

Quote Originally Posted by Xtadas
    It'll be Mr. Xcitement, believe me...
    this prediction i'll take in2 concideration haha

Maroon

Create vbmenu_register("postmenu_64881", true);
    Furst Breed !!

Re: Name a Wu album that STRAIGHT UP SUCKED and had no redeemable qualities.
    Bullet Proof Didnt Suck U Maroon

Anything That Cappa Put Out Or Black Knights

Maroon?????????????? your such a fucking asshole u know that. Before u try to diss me go get some english lessons.
    its my opinion so get off GFK's suck sack you faggot.

Hillside was a flop!
    Forgotten Brotherhood

enter the 36 chambers...horrid.

...not one single crunk joint.
    http://www.dopegame.com/index.php?ref=23302

Quote Originally Posted by mr punch
    Maxine
    the Hilton
    strawberry

3 redeeming qualities
    fuckin EH