Thread: TakinŽit back..

Default TakinŽit back..

Just made this beat. That ol school wu type beat. I did this for fun. I usually donŽt copy styles U know.. But check it !

Peace

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=5059942

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

i like it man, alot, if you want it'd be tight if you'd produce for my latest project i'm working on, check @
    www.soundclick.com/mousetheprodigy
    for my most recent work...tell me what you think and if ou'd be interested...
    My Musik @
    www.myspace.com/mousetheprodigy
    grace&piece

Quote Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
    i like it man, alot, if you want it'd be tight if you'd produce for my latest project i'm working on, check @
    www.soundclick.com/mousetheprodigy
    for my most recent work...tell me what you think and if ou'd be interested...
    No doubt I like those tracks.. IŽm down for production. Check my other beats on soundclick,too and get at me! Peace

Anyway... more feed?

Good beat man. Interesting... The mastering/mixing could be better but nice work. Not perfect, but original and the beat have good construction (not only a 10seconds loop...good evolutions...)

Keep it up and

PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by Shitao View Post
    Good beat man. Interesting... The mastering/mixing could be better but nice work. Not perfect, but original and the beat have good construction (not only a 10seconds loop...good evolutions...)

Keep it up and

PEACE
    Thanks for listenin, man - means a lot! I know that the sound quality ainŽt all that but I use a ASR for production and I havenŽt figuered out how to eq and mix my beats yet...

Also Thanks Hellspawn IŽm glad U like my music!

PEACE