Thread: never posted in the temple before

Default never posted in the temple before

heres a song about a bitch i wrote
    its w.e.
    tell me what yall think and how i could improve

yo shugs whait/ i seen ya waist line from across the way/ now my wordplay trying to surpass your counterplay/
    my didick will get you high like the herbal/ you say a nigga got mad verbal/ but can i hold you down make your reflection eternal/
    i met you spring time near the water/ i seen your profile and when you spoke yo voice got me harder/ god damn/ lip gloss cherry tastin/
    every kiss im chasin/ ya got my legs shaking/ god damn/ now you my french v with a caramel complexion beneath/
    couple drinks on me let me pull back your seat/ ill hold you down the next time we meet/ your legs over my shoulders grabbin my hair like the freak/
    that you is/ cock my head back as i explode the giz/ and i love it when you grab my dick and swallow my kids/
    now you got me hiptized/ i want you as my whiz/ hangin off the bed with ya hands on the rug/ watch big lu get all up in your guts/
    i feel ya pussy mad wet as it drips on my nuts/diggin ya much/ even when upset we still like to fuck/
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

nice Big Lu

keep spittin yo
    your mother's dick

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    nice Big Lu

keep spittin yo
    thanks homie
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

Ruler of the Solar Realm Sun Supreme's Avatar

I normally don't like chick rhymes or the "i'll fuck u to death" rhymes but that shit had flava. Ya wordplay is nice. Post more so i can check some more of ya shit. it give it 7/10
    Call me Sun cuz I shine like 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got dartz for dayz that'll fuck-up ur wordplay/fuck da metahor i keep it plan n simple/ i'll pop u n ur crew like pimplez/study allah mathamaticz thatz real talk that i keep plan n simple/

dope Lu

its cool
    My name starts with the letter "B," so I came up with bizzlez.

its aight

thanks for the feedback
    supreme thats all i got tho for now i usually write on the spot. maybe ill write someshit when i aint busy lata
    "