once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: that wigga-user called sergio needs to get his ass kicked !!!!! look what he said now

Default Re: that wigga-user called sergio needs to get his ass kicked !!!!! look what he said now

well everyone of course

Default Re: that wigga-user called sergio needs to get his ass kicked !!!!! look what he said now

what a fucker! DUTCHLAND ain't nuthin' to fuck wit ! and if they wore those "wooden shoes" or "klumps", they would kick your ass even harder!

watskeburt ?!

peace
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

Damn..! They Even Got Fucken Tweakers Online ! Like Gza.... "cold World" Out There ..!

Peace !!
    BLAZE IT !!!

A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

Sergio.. U Dumb Bitch .!..// I Dont Know U // And U A Dumb Bitch ... They Probably Jump U Like Van Damme And Shit !
    BLAZE IT !!!

racist!

still standin tall

Angry Re: that wigga-user called sergio needs to get his ass kicked !!!!! look what he said now

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio
    hey Goldmember, how old are you? I ask because it is a little weird that you have Micheal and Mariah on a Wu-tang forum. I do not know if you know but Wu-yang is some hard nigga shit. You know... Crack, Guns, Robbing. Not Mariah and Mike . Just letting you know Fag boy.
    shut the fuck up u poor lil racist white son of a 99Cent bitch....ill whoop ya ass ...dont change topic fucka !!!

i think its 10000000000000 better to have michael (who is one of the best eva) in the sign on a hip hop forum than to spit some straight racist bullshit..u are so full of shit, god damn u disgust me, fucking homobird..u said u are christ ???? ahahhaha..pray that u dont rot in hell, hopefully u got to drink the devils piss and suck his balls...faggot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember he is dutch.
    eeeeeeeyyyyyyyy yoooooooooo

^^ that shit he said in the kanye west thread - he cant make exucuses - he kept on with this shit and he know he still think it was funny !!!!

ban the faggot

ey yo sergio - stop trying to imitate ya rotten father - ima make sure u aint gonna run shit again...fucking carote cake

Sergio doesn't even know what's he talking bout about Holland. Pshj..you talking about it like you know, but u don't. Ever been here?
    You beter not tho...cuz i'ma search for those wooden shoes, and i WILL kick them up your ass.
    You are lucky Mark isn't here, because he had banned your ass in a second.
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk
    Sergio doesn't even know what's he talking bout about Holland. Pshj..you talking about it like you know, but u don't. Ever been here?
    You beter not tho...cuz i'ma search for those wooden shoes, and i WILL kick them up your ass.
    You are lucky Mark isn't here, because he had banned your ass in a second.
    u from holland ??? where u living man ?

Yeah, i'm from Holland. I live in Alkmaar. 3 minutes away from Mark Mayoya
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

eeeeyyyyyyyy yo

mods

ban this nazi

man this shit is fucked up, why is he still here ??? -

this sergio nazi still here?
    Lady Snowblood

S-CORP VETERAN

Quote Originally Posted by LadySnowBlood
    this sergio nazi still here?
    yeah man - look what he said to me in the whitney housten thread !!

Hey Goldmember, You are on a Wu-tang forum not some gay dutch forum! Fucking Ho!
    ^^ that nazi want stop - ban this fool !!

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    eeeeyyyyyyyy yo

mods

ban this nazi

man this shit is fucked up, why is he still here ??? -

Hey Goldmember, there not going to ban me for making fun of you. Now go run along to your cotage. LOL