Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tekitha should be on new Wu-Tang album

word i miss tekietha that was my love her voice is ridiculous!!! Bring her back!
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Co-sign

Best voice ever to come out of the Wu-Tang camp. My first, my everything.
    Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by kwu View Post
    Youre joking

No Im not. Sure shes ok for a rap hooks girl ,definately better for the wu sound than that hag on Iron Flag and the chick that Mobb Deep had on Murda Muzik. But if you wanna compare her voice on her wu appearances to some of the better singers out there she doesnt really cut it and has this whiny sound to her vocals.

ex

Mary J on All I Got Is You >> Tekitha on the video one

And I dont find Mary to be the greatest vocalist either but if anything I wouldnt mind Mary on the wu album (they have some history together musically that has been nothing but gold)

I even like Blue RasB better (she killed that apathy joint)
    Last edited by J-DON; 03-15-2007 at 10:48 AM.

i normally dont like singin on hip hop tracks but there was always something about Tekitha and blue rasberry that stood out from da rest. Not that their technically better than other R&B singers coz their probably not its just that they suit da wu sound perfectly, their def the Wu alternative to R&R singers who usually ruin hip hop songs. Tekitha and Blue Rasberry have never taken the shine away from any of the Wu rappers they have appeared on songs with, just add their own original touch to it

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

No Im not. Sure shes ok for a rap hooks girl ,definately better for the wu sound than that hag on Iron Flag and the chick that Mobb Deep had on Murda Muzik. But if you wanna compare her voice on her wu appearances to some of the better singers out there she doesnt really cut it and has this whiny sound to her vocals.

hah, u dont like Chinky?....i think shes nice on some tracks; Intro on Infamy, a few infamous mobb & big noyd tracks....i cant think of any others off the top

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J-DON View Post

ex

Mary J on All I Got Is You >> Tekitha on the video one

And I dont find Mary to be the greatest vocalist either but if anything I wouldnt mind Mary on the wu album (they have some history together musically that has been nothing but gold)

I like Mary J and Blue Rasberry also but that dosent mean Tekitha is not talented she has a great voice have you heard "Ridin"?

I even like Blue RasB better (she killed that apathy joint)

I like Mary J and Blue Rasberry as well but Tekitha is real talented as well have you heard that song "Ridin"?

Arm Leg Leg Arm Head

i would love to see/hear some more Tekitha stuff,... WIth wu or even without wu ,.. but her voice is so nice and smoove,...!!! and shes so great as a person,.. ( met her once in kassel, germany 2003 ) ,....
    Da wu is coming through , da wu is coming through!