View Poll Results: Favourite Pink Floyd TheAlbum?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Piper At The Gates of Dawn (1967)

5 13.16%
  • A Saucerful of Secrets (1968)

0 0%
  • Meddle (1971)

1 2.63%
  • Obscured by Clouds (1972)

0 0%
  • The Dark Side of the Moon (1973)

17 44.74%
  • Wish You Were Here (1975)

6 15.79%
  • Animals (1977)

1 2.63%
  • The Wall (1979)

7 18.42%
  • The Final Cut (1983)

0 0%
  • Other (State)

1 2.63%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Pink Floyd Album.

Default Your Favourite Pink Floyd Album.

I assume the popular vote will be "Dark Side of The Moon" but i actually prefer "Wish You Were Here". Maybe its because ive listened to it more often or because i heard it first but i like the epic feel to all the tracks, great atmosphere on the album. Along with some amazing guitar work. Lyrically
    "Wish You Were Here" is powerful also.

"The Wall" was also a great album.

drop some thoughts.

there discography is a bit confusing, i havent heard all of their albums obviously, but it seems as though some are much less significant than others so i just included what i thought was most important, add on any other album.

could have included "Atom Heart Mother" instead of "A Saucerful of Secrets" but, i didnt.
    Last edited by rat fakerman; 03-22-2007 at 10:59 AM.

I need to find a link for a discography. I NEED THAT. Wish you were Here is my favorite album. Then Darkside. Then Animals. Then The Wall. Then That syd Barret shit.

Fuck David Gilmour fronted Floyd though. Waters shoulda stayed.

PLEASE SEND ME PINK FLOYD ALBUM LINKS VIA PM.

I lost a case of disc' that had my floyd in it.

*sad face*

echoes

1 song 1 album
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Ummagumma is one of the coolest covers ever Wish You Were Here as well Dark SIde is just too good though I must have listened to that album every Sunday growing up my pops played the shit out of it, but I still love it! Wish You Were Here is my favorite song by them though, great lyrics and a touching tribute to a madman

Its always been The Wall for me.

Chicks dig giant robots

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    I need to find a link for a discography. I NEED THAT. Wish you were Here is my favorite album. Then Darkside. Then Animals. Then The Wall. Then That syd Barret shit.

Fuck David Gilmour fronted Floyd though. Waters shoulda stayed.

PLEASE SEND ME PINK FLOYD ALBUM LINKS VIA PM.

I lost a case of disc' that had my floyd in it.

*sad face*

do you want download links to all their albums?

just go to albumbase....

I want a discography and pluss albumbases links for Pink floyd are all messed up. Its a jungle in there.

huh, a list of all the albums they have released? go to wikipedia and search for "Pink Floyd".

many of their albums are on albumbase....i dont see how they are "messed up", although i havent really checked if the links are dead or not.

yeah there are tons of dead links and by discography I mean a folder with all the albums in it. It can be done.

righto, cant help you then.

who would spend the time uplaoding that many albums into one file? isnt that like gb's worth of music?

too hard to choose, every album suits a different mood but i'd say at the moment animals

Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    righto, cant help you then.

who would spend the time uplaoding that many albums into one file? isnt that like gb's worth of music?

Maybe not all of them. Like I said , I dont really like the early or later stuff.

I just really want about a Gig worth. Animals , Darkside , wish you were here, the wall .....and whats that one with the all green cover?

Thats it. I had all of them already many times. cept the one with the green cover....umabooga or some shit.....

Ummagumma.

seriously, im sure links for all those albums work on albumbase, it might take a while though and be less convenient. there are fucking 15 pages worth of pink floyd albums on their.

yeah I seen em. You ever notice that most rock album links in there turn into password protected files? I d/L'd 2 different Walls and the shit was no good. I hate that I wait up to 20 minutes on some bullshit.

they have the password listed though, under the link and stuff?

i assume this is what you are talking about? all you have to do is type it into your program which opens rar. files.

i got "the wall" from my local library along with some other gems. im a real crate digga lol.