once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
    in terms of storylines - if they set this game AFTER GTA3 in Liberty City that means that there cant be any motorbikes because - in the storyline - they banned motorbikes between LCS and GTA3, which is how they explained their absence in GTA3....the rumours begin....
    where u hear this?

Banned

that was rockstars explanation for leaving the bikes out GTA3 when, i think liberty city stories came out, because everyone was like 'no bikes in gta3 but theyre in LCS' and LCS took place a few years before GTA3 and it came out like in the storyline sometime between LCS and GTA3 liberty city passed a law outlawing motorbikes, which is the explanation why they were in LCS and not in GTA3, so theoretically if this game takes place AFTER GTA3 there shouldnt be motorbikes, but no doubt like prohibition it will probably get knocked on the head ... just a thought ...
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Just peeped the trailer. I'm very impressed But at the same time it's really not too exciting cause I feel this game won't be any deeper and San Andreas or even Saints Row.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

No artificial sleazy

who knows what to expect.

Rockstar knows that their fans/consumers expect them to top S.A.

this game could blow our minds for all we know..

Oh, it's definately gonna blow my mind. I'm just expecting this one to dissapoint because of how much people are gonna be expecting of it. I have no doubt it'll be one of the highest rated games of '07 but at the same time I doubt it will achieve the 9.9 raiting IGN gave San Andreas.

Banned

what i would like to see is GTA4 expand on GTA3 - GTA3 had the best feel out of all of em - gritty, industrial portland, city high life of staunton island, peaceful suburbia of shoreside vale

i wonder if the triads/colombians are still in business, what impact the forelli's/leone's have got since claude fucked them over, aww man fuck 4 months i want it now

AND BRING BACK CHATTERBOX - that shit was the funniest

"Citizens Raging Against Phones" "CRAP? your organization is called CRAP?"

"I WAS BORN NAKED, IM GONNA DIE NAKED AND IM GONNA LIVE NAKED!!" "and all shriveled up by the sounds of it"

petsovernight.com and shit ahhhhhhhhhh ...
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

They'll probably do something similar but I doubt it'll have the same feel as the stations in GTA3 did. Whatever they do though it'll be enjoyable

looks like it takes place in NY/Liberty City

that means only one thing for sure:
    THERE IS GONNA BE FUCKING LOADS OF WU-TANG IN SOUNDTRACK

Quote Originally Posted by Erquel View Post

co-sign they had a methodman track (all i need) in LCS so this should have alotta Wu-tang especially cuz itsin new york......

character seems fucking cold blooded like all the charaacters in GTA are cool like really cool.....i gotta get vice city stories......

i need an Xbox 360!!!!!!!!!!!!! god fucking damn it....i hope the price drops to 5 dollars lol....everyone likes GTA so this game should be good.....tho everyone seems to like vice city so i gotta get me all them GTA games cuz i'm in addict.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

Quote Originally Posted by Erquel View Post

haha, WORD!

It´s good to see that they´re actually using a real city this time around. At least from what I can tell...

I cummed my pants by watching the trailer. Ive been waiting for years for this game. Only a few months left!
    But uhm, too bad it aint CJ no more. And i don't like LC that much either, but it looks good tho.
    I also demand they have 3 or more cities again in this game like with GTA:SA..that is cool. Only 1 city wil ruin it.
    Imma buy an PS3 for this game tho..i expect the game to look the best on this console.
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

details and scenery are fuckin ridiculous... cant wait for this

So we get to play as an illegal-immigrant, could be interesting. Its obviously set in NY AKA Liberty City, due to the Statue of Liberty in the trailer. This game looks ill, i thought SA wouldn't be topped but it looks like it...

Rockstar done it again.

BIG L Rest In Peace

I do hope the background/story of the main character is worked out really well, cuz that makes the game so much better. I also hope there will be alot of famous voices in it, always a nice touch.
    I don't know when this is set, probably after San Andreas, so the chances of running into CJ are slim, but it would be dope, also if that GTAIII dude was there doing his thing..forgot his name.
    Uhm..im guessing that there arent 3 cities, but that Liberty City is much much bigger now.
    First rumors where that it would be set in London, because of the first gta game..there were the 3 cities there that have been done already, and the expansion was London. But that a big no now i guess.
    Maybe you get to fly to Europe for some shit, seeing it is an immigrant.

But whatever Rockstar does, i don't think i will be disappointed. Only shitty thing is that i have to wait way too long for it to come out haha.
    And in the meantime all the rumors will start growing making the changes for disappointment bigger. But fuck those fake fanboys!
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

I hope this game will be as big as SA, but I doubt it since it's the same DVD they have to press their high quality textures on etc.