once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Worse?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Who Is Worse?

SNOOP, ALL THAT CRUNK BULLSHIT, CAPONE AND NORE, U-GOD, MEMPHIS BLEEK, OR BIZARRE!

I THINK IT IS SNOOP, A CLOSE SECOND IS THAT CRUNK SHIT POLLUTING HIPHOP. FUCK CAN I LISTEN TO A RAP SONG WITHOUT CRISTAL, RIMS, AND ICE.

Default Re: Who Is Worse?

Stop that

Veteran Member

Damn, it thought CNN was decent, Bleek tolerable, Snoop his early shit, BUT crunk isnt Hiphop that shit should have its own genre like "house music" or country, because it isnt rap just a bunch of happy go lucky niggas screaming...but I would be happy too if I could buck the system by not having any talent. Bizarre, is fuckin lame and shouldnt be taken seriously..this nigga has absolutely NO SKILLS, none and for people to say is shit is hot is beyond me..even niggas on this forum. Straight up, if you like his shit then you aint no real rap head. PEACE

Wu Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Analyze
    Damn, it thought CNN was decent, Bleek tolerable, Snoop his early shit, BUT crunk isnt Hiphop that shit should have its own genre like "house music" or country...
    LMFAO yo do you know that DC Go Go shit? or what about Baltimore's Club music? this shit is just saaaaaaaaaaaad, worse than crunk

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Who Is Worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Analyze
    Damn, it thought CNN was decent, Bleek tolerable, Snoop his early shit, BUT crunk isnt Hiphop that shit should have its own genre like "house music" or country, because it isnt rap just a bunch of happy go lucky niggas screaming...but I would be happy too if I could buck the system by not having any talent. Bizarre, is fuckin lame and shouldnt be taken seriously..this nigga has absolutely NO SKILLS, none and for people to say is shit is hot is beyond me..even niggas on this forum. Straight up, if you like his shit then you aint no real rap head. PEACE

Wu Forever
    I'm at a rave again picking up tranvestites on a harley davidson-

classic

Bizarre is a homosexual no doubt but you gotta give the boy props for saying whatever the fuck he wants

snoops puts out some wack shit but he's still hangin in there, I went to his concert last year all he played was his classics

Divine Cypher

Crunk, followed by Missy then Snoop

over rates mathematics

bizarre.

nothing can suck worse than bizarre, hell I would rather listen to aesop rock loud as hell with my balls being cut off than listening to bizarre.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

does anybody know what da fuck aseop be talkin about????? im kind slow when it comes to thes type of things....

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wu-banga3
    im kind slow

yes you are

lol how can i forgot, OR U-God, dumbass. Look at Triumpth, he tore everyone but Deck, Gza and Mastakillaz asses, and that was Wu at its strongest, Forever he steals the show, (except wih black shampoo) He basically slapped Ghost and MastaKilla on WinterWarz, so whats up?

^^^ your mother is a fucken stupid crackhead whore. She looks like Jay Z after waking up from a rough night. Fucken dingelberry

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio
    ^^^ your mother is a fucken stupid crackhead whore. She looks like Jay Z after waking up from a rough night. Fucken dingelberry
    ....excuse me? im not gonna say your gay, cause truth is i don't know your sexual orientation, but its visible you've sat on your thumb before, and for using the word dingleberry, as an insult(I think) im guessing you sniffed it afterwards, with a heated passion. DontFucWitThaJesus kid, i got Legions.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

and im so dissapointed at snoop......this dude has 1 classic album when he should have about five.sad.......................

Veteran Member

snoop....uhh, no thanks...hes pretty much dedicated to the west so it aint for me
    cnn...used to be nice and raw, now i'll pass
    bizarre...yeah, i couldnt tell u one word hes ever said or even a name one of his songs
    whos the other one?
    .....oh, bleek and baby u....bleek came nice on reasonable doubt and maybe one other joint where i liked the beat...again, i'll pass
    u-god-shit i still like him in general but i'll admit i dont really check for him

i cant tell u whos worse but out the bunch u-god is the only one i care about, care as in least sense of the term.