once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: V for Vendetta trailer

Default V for Vendetta trailer

http://vforvendetta.warnerbros.com/trailer.html

looks ok so far, hope it does the book at least some justice
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Default Re: V for Vendetta trailer

don't tell me no one here has read V for Vendetta
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

No one has an opinion on this???
    - Kurt Vonnegut

whats this movie about?

Set against the futuristic landscape of totalitarian Britain, V For Vendetta tells the story of a mild-mannered young woman named Evey (Natalie Portman) who is rescued from a life-and-death situation by a masked vigilante known only as V. Incomparably charismatic and ferociously skilled in the art of combat and deception, V ignites a revolution when he detonates two London landmarks and takes over the government-controlled airwaves, urging his fellow citizens to rise up against tyranny and oppression. As Evey uncovers the truth about Vs mysterious background, she also discovers the truth about herself and emerges as his unlikely ally in the culmination of his plot to bring freedom and justice back to a society fraught with cruelty and corruption.

Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving star

Wachowski Brothers produced it
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by mr punch
    Set against the futuristic landscape of totalitarian Britain, V For Vendetta tells the story of a mild-mannered young woman named Evey (Natalie Portman) who is rescued from a life-and-death situation by a masked vigilante known only as V. Incomparably charismatic and ferociously skilled in the art of combat and deception, V ignites a revolution when he detonates two London landmarks and takes over the government-controlled airwaves, urging his fellow citizens to rise up against tyranny and oppression. As Evey uncovers the truth about Vs mysterious background, she also discovers the truth about herself and emerges as his unlikely ally in the culmination of his plot to bring freedom and justice back to a society fraught with cruelty and corruption.

Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving star

Wachowski Brothers produced it
    - Kurt Vonnegut

i dont read books

haven't read the graphic novel, but I'll check this one out when its released...looks solid

Spheres of the Mind @ Soundclick :::Spheres Myspace:::Nexodus Myspace