once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Fox is racist

yeah this shit is fucking RIDICUOLOUS!

watch the shorts. i don'teven know what they're trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakeyourdix View Post
    you drive a taxi
    you think youre robert deniro
    you bother your customers with your presence
    and then get pissed when they dont tip
    jokes on you cunt
    you drive a taxicab
    *shakes dick*

^^ legend

i dont even find it funny i mean damn at least be funny

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

no shit

six episodes

over six seosions

^
    method & red sucked
    and there are 2 black people in that shield show as indicated by the picture. plus the white guy is the dead one.

the protagunist is a racest pig and the meth and red show was the shit

How is mackey a racist?

looks like its trying to tag on to the Borat humor, lame.

Man that Method & Red is embarrasing, even the title of the show is so white middle-aged-grey-suit-marketing-man sounding. And as for that cathcphrase "putting the urban into SUBurban" oh man...

-

Method Man and Redman show was trash. Fox is a racist tv network because they cancel black shows quick. Remember these black tv shows that were cancelled quick?

1. South Central with Larenz Tate, Maia Campbell, Lamont Bentley, Jennifer Lopez, Clifton Powell
    2. Fastlane with Bill Bellamy and Tiffany Amber Theissen(this wasn't a black show but it was very good and it only lasted one season.)
    3. Cedric The Entertainer's show(his show was a variety show and it sucked so i'm glad it was cancelled)
    4. In Living Color(this show lasted a long time but when Damon Wayans, Kim Coles, David Alan Grier, Tommy Davidson left, the show was wack.)
    5. Roc(this show was on for awhile too with Charles Dutton, Clifton Powell, Jamie Foxx. I think the show was too real for Fox because it was a drama show even though it was also funny.)

Fastlane didn't last because it costs millions each episode to make

and the last two shows you mentioned did last a long time, which means they weren't cancelled quick

shows don't last forever eventually they run out of material/popularity and end

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

-

Fastlane was a awesome show. Too bad it cost a lot of money to make. There were some hot white women on the show. Tiffany Amber Theissen is a hottie. I've always liked her since Saved By The Bell tv show. Charles Murphy who's Eddie Murphy's brother spoke on the reason why he thinks In Living Color was cancelled. He said when white folks were brought in by Fox network to write and produce for the show, that's when it got lame LOL. I agree with his comments. Bernie Mac's show didn't last that long on Fox too. I didn't like the season finale of his show. One thing i notice that Fox seems to do with black shows is that black shows always get moved around to a different day. For example, Fastlane used to come on on Wednesdays i believe when the show first aired. Then it got moved to Fridays. Same thing happened with Bernie's show. His show used to come on early in the week when it first aired. Then it got moved to Fridays.

Has it occured to you that shows get cancelled because their ratings dropped? And that the race of the cast is completely immaterial?
    Stamping on the testicles of defeat!