once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: I saw ODB in concert

Default I saw ODB in concert

I know it's kinda late now to post but the site went down and I didn't know it was back up until today.

Anyways, I saw him in the Aggie Theater in Fort Colins, CO (USA) on the night of Nov. 10th.

I think I made a post about it a few days before the concert but that's most likely gone now.

The concert was great. It started with some weird band I didn't know the name of, they were ok. Then they had a DJ playing some rap songs, then Black Pegasus came on and rapped for a while. ODB came on and did some songs but he got mad and went off stage a few times. He came back and kicked ass, then the concert ended.

RIP ODB

Default Re: I saw ODB in concert

damn man that's like right before he died. must be weird looking back

Veteran Member

Where there much peeps?
    He got mad???

Yeah the place was packed. I was right in front, and I'm not quite sure why he was mad but it looked like he was talking to a specific person (I couldn't see who). He kept telling him/her "you don't know me" and "I don't give a fuck."

Quote Originally Posted by thepodman
    I know it's kinda late now to post but the site went down and I didn't know it was back up until today.

Anyways, I saw him in the Aggie Theater in Fort Colins, CO (USA) on the night of Nov. 10th.

I think I made a post about it a few days before the concert but that's most likely gone now.

The concert was great. It started with some weird band I didn't know the name of, they were ok. Then they had a DJ playing some rap songs, then Black Pegasus came on and rapped for a while. ODB came on and did some songs but he got mad and went off stage a few times. He came back and kicked ass, then the concert ended.

RIP ODB
    OMG your a CO native??????????

i live in Pueblo, im going to the Nas and Immortal Technique Concert in Denver on the 26th, you?