once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 731 of 835 FirstFirst ... 231631681721728729730731732733734741781831 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 12522

Thread: NFL Thread

This upcoming week am not sure, but it will be:
    1. Freeman
    2. Cassel
    3. Ponder
    (He might go on I.R am hearing)

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Where is the fuckboy Dirty @?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Giants suck. lol

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Giants are even worse than the Eagles.

Giants are awful this year !

are they trying to get that first round draft pick or something?

(Steelers havn't won a game either)

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Dirty was talking all that shit, now that the giants are big losers he jumps on Miami's dick. Miami lost a game now he has vanished. Fucking twisted neck fuck face band wagon jumping the sharks ass trick.

Before he was all about praising Eli (Retard Strength) Manning. Wheres the praise now BITCH?

Name should be changed to Dirty Garbage.

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Top 10: Jersey Sales (4/1-9/30)

- Lions center Dominic Raiola apologizes to Wisconsin band; intends to make donation

Raiola was accused of insulting some band members' weight, and even questioned the sexuality of at least another before the national anthem at Green Bay this past Sunday. He allegedly used a highly derogatory term toward a female member of the band, too.

As a result, Raiola apologized to band director Michael Leckrone on Tuesday and intends to make a "significant" donation to The Marching Band Fund, which supports the band.

"My interaction with the Wisconsin Marching Band was inappropriate," Raiola said in a statement released by the team (c/o the team’s official website). "I apologize to those I offended along with all of the members of Wisconsin’s Marching Band.

"I also apologize to the Lions’ organization and my teammates. I understand the standards to which we should conduct ourselves, and my actions Sunday fell dramatically short of those standards."

Lions president Tom Lewand, who personally apologized to Leckrone on Monday, issued this statement:

"After investigating the matter and discussing Sunday’s events with Dominic, we are pleased that he has taken ownership of his actions and admitted those actions were wrong and unacceptable," the statement read.

"As we said yesterday, his actions were not reflective of the standard of behavior that we expect from any player or any member of our organization.

"We are also pleased that he is supporting his apology with a significant donation to the Wisconsin Marching Band Fund.

"Due to Dominic’s sincere and appropriate response, there will be no additional disciplinary action by the team."

- Lions center Dominic Raiola apologizes to Wisconsin band; intends to make donation

Raiola was accused of insulting some band members' weight, and even questioned the sexuality of at least another before the national anthem at Green Bay this past Sunday. He allegedly used a highly derogatory term toward a female member of the band, too.

As a result, Raiola apologized to band director Michael Leckrone on Tuesday and intends to make a "significant" donation to The Marching Band Fund, which supports the band.

"My interaction with the Wisconsin Marching Band was inappropriate," Raiola said in a statement released by the team (c/o the teamís official website). "I apologize to those I offended along with all of the members of Wisconsinís Marching Band.

"I also apologize to the Lionsí organization and my teammates. I understand the standards to which we should conduct ourselves, and my actions Sunday fell dramatically short of those standards."

Lions president Tom Lewand, who personally apologized to Leckrone on Monday, issued this statement:

"After investigating the matter and discussing Sundayís events with Dominic, we are pleased that he has taken ownership of his actions and admitted those actions were wrong and unacceptable," the statement read.

"As we said yesterday, his actions were not reflective of the standard of behavior that we expect from any player or any member of our organization.

"We are also pleased that he is supporting his apology with a significant donation to the Wisconsin Marching Band Fund.

"Due to Dominicís sincere and appropriate response, there will be no additional disciplinary action by the team."

Did anybody watch League of Crisis: NFL's concussion crisis on PBS? It was a two hour special regarding concussions and the research that went into studying how players obtained concussions. It's crap how the NFL denied it for so darn long. Then again, it's a business. Of course they're going to deny it.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

-

LOL@Brassknuckled Pai Mei dissing Dirty Knowledge hahahahahahahahaha. Dirty does disappear when his team loses LOL. I didn't know he was a Giants fan. Where's NickyTooch? LOL.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Kevin Love compares Eli to Jeff Spicoli on Instagram

+3 more INT's for an "ELIte QB"

- Adrian Peterson's infant son in critical condition after being abused by his ex's boyfriend

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ition/2966015/