Page 52 of 835 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562102152552 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 12517

Thread: NFL Thread

  1. #766
    Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Chicago Illa-NOISE
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,234
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Nope, it's all Bears next year...BITCHES!

    "Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

  2. #767

    Default

    The Bears Aint Doing Shit Next Year Along With 31 Othere Teams The Only Team Doing Something Is The Vikings

  3. #768
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    17,499
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Does anyone know if any Eagles r playing in the Probowl?



  4. #769

    Default

    Pro Bowl? Ur Lucky There Still In The Nfl

  5. #770
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    17,499
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    LOL...oh u got jokes.......



  6. #771
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    17,499
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    I googled it.....there r 2 starters and I reserve......so I guess I'll watch it to support my Eagles!!!!!!!!



  7. #772

    Default

    Two Of Them They Must Have Felt Bad Cuz They Suck I Bet They Will Tell Them Not To Even Show Up To The Game Cuz They Suck So Bad

  8. #773
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    17,499
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    Two Of Them They Must Have Felt Bad Cuz They Suck I Bet They Will Tell Them Not To Even Show Up To The Game Cuz They Suck So Bad
    OH OH!!!!!!! Thems is fighting words mister!!!!!!!!



  9. #774

    Default

    If U Fight Like The Eagles Play Then This Will Be An Easy Victory For Me

  10. #775
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    17,499
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    If U Fight Like The Eagles Play Then This Will Be An Easy Victory For Me

    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:



  11. #776

  12. #777

    Default

    hectis Pro Bowl? Ur Lucky There Still In The Nfl



    LMAO!!

  13. #778

    Default

    I Was Only Tellin The Truth

  14. #779
    Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Chicago Illa-NOISE
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,234
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    The Bears Aint Doing Shit Next Year Along With 31 Othere Teams The Only Team Doing Something Is The Vikings
    Are you KIDDING???? Dog, your location is West New York, and you're not a Giants or Jets fan, so I assume that you're either from Minnesota, or just a really big crackhead...I'll give the Vikings their due, they almost pulled it out at the end of the season, but people said that 2005 was gonna be their year, and guess what? It wasn't...not only that, but they have a handful of expiring contracts, whereas the Bears only have one or two...so, therefore, Bears are gonna knock people on their asses like they was Brett Favre. OOOH!

    "Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

  15. #780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Definitive X
    Are you KIDDING???? Dog, your location is West New York, and you're not a Giants or Jets fan, so I assume that you're either from Minnesota, or just a really big crackhead...I'll give the Vikings their due, they almost pulled it out at the end of the season, but people said that 2005 was gonna be their year, and guess what? It wasn't...not only that, but they have a handful of expiring contracts, whereas the Bears only have one or two...so, therefore, Bears are gonna knock people on their asses like they was Brett Favre. OOOH!


    I ASSUME SINCE UR A BEARS FAN AND THEY SUCK SO BAD THEY HAVE U ON SUICIDE WATCH 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK

Similar Threads

  1. Other than hip hop..
    By Scissor-Hands in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:40 AM
  2. Dpg
    By triggahappy187 in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 09:09 AM
  3. new Prodigal Sunn i n t e r v i e w
    By mic-cord-strangler in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 12:57 AM
  4. hey Born an Shrap.....check it out!
    By Sicka than aidZ in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •