once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 218 of 836 FirstFirst ... 118168208215216217218219220221228268318718 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 12529

Thread: NFL Thread

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Philly will be going 5-1 or 4-2 going into the bye week. I can only see us losing to teams in our division. 11-5 will be the worse our record can get this season. The bears have no Quarterback or Devin Hester. 49ers are ok, but I think we can take them, then it's the bye week...

All we need to do better is pass defense, which might have actually got better with Roy Williams out at the moment. Philly does look a hell lot better this year and I think we got lucky a bit because their top 2 receivers weren't even playing that game.
    Last edited by Storm; 09-22-2008 at 10:24 PM.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

LOL you think Roy Williams is the problem? I checked the Cowboys Schedule..if these niggaz don't go to the NFC Championship this year THERE IS A PROBLEM. I think there will be a NFC East showdown in the NFC Championship, lol what if the whole NFC east is in the playoffs lol j/k..

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

In the Browns defense, they do have a lot of injuries right now such as Donte Stallworth, Joe Jurevicius and some players on the offensive line. If Brady Quinn comes in as QB, I hope he doesn't do well though cause he seems like a dickhead, and Notre Dame is a joke.

It's a little early in the season to be talking about NFC championship. lol Dallas will probably choke again in the playoffs. Pacman Jones wll probably get in trouble before the end of the season. And T.O. will probably have his own bi sexual dating reality show on VH1.

Yea the Brownies got injuries, but still, those aren't MAJOR injuries. The defense is just awful and if the offense isn't a strenght, well you might as well chalk it up.

I did hear that Crennel will be fired by Wed.

I also heard that Cowher bought a house in Strongsville, a suburb of Cleveland were alot of the athletes and Browns players live.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    LOL you think Roy Williams is the problem?
    Roy is awful at pass coverage and has been a flaw in our defense the past 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I think there will be a NFC East showdown in the NFC Championship, lol what if the whole NFC east is in the playoffs lol j/k..
    Yea, I think so, Giants did struggle with Bengals but I don't think they'll play like all year. Philly looks to be a 10+ wins team, Washington, idk yet.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Dallas will probably choke again in the playoffs.
    Maybe, maybe so, but you can't say we look even better this year so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    And T.O. will probably have his own bi sexual dating reality show on VH1.
    Hahahaha.

wuswordz95

yes the buccs won. hahaha. and the paroits lost . so much for being undefeated.

stop it with those dallas cowboy praises. dallas cowboys are looking good. but they wont win it all.
    its all about tampa bay!!!!

-

NickyTooch you saying Bill Cowher might replace Crennell because he bought a house in Strongsville? I think Cowher might be able to turn the Browns into a good team.

so far Anderson looks like he was a fluke

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post

Seriously, why are you referring to a meaningless game for us and a meaningful game for you guys.

Biggest shit talker on here.
    IT MUST NOT HAVE BEEN THAT MEANINGLESS BECAUSE YOUR STARTERS WERE IN THERE UNTIL THE THIRD QUARTER TRYING TO BOOST THIER STAT'S WHICH WENT BACKWARDS INSTEAD OF FORWARDS.I HAVE NO IDEA HOW DALLAS HASN'T WON A PLAYOFF GAME IN 13 YEAR'S OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT THE NFL STARTED DRUG TESTING COULD THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT? YOU FUCKING RIGHT IT DOES AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW JERRY JONES HAS THE NFL IN HIS BACK POCKET HOW ELSE COULD A PLAYER THAT IS SUSPENDED PRACTICE WITH HIS TEAM AND PLAY IN PRESEASON?

when do the redskins play the cowboys?

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Sunday at 4:15

can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    NickyTooch you saying Bill Cowher might replace Crennell because he bought a house in Strongsville? I think Cowher might be able to turn the Browns into a good team.
    Thats the rumor. I hope its true. I'm sick of Crennel.

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    so far Anderson looks like he was a fluke
    Yea, i was never completely sold...i don't think the Browns were either, which is why they kept Quinn. So its time to see what Brady can do.
    Look eye, always look eye.

I think Brady could be a good QB, he is working with one of the best receivers in the NFL, but for romeo it might be too late, however do not expect bill to be the next coach

cowboys vs skins this week should be good but I say cowboys by 10

VIKINGS vs titans this week, I think are D is going to crush them and are O if going to do good