once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 837 of 837 FirstFirst ... 337737787827834835836837
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 12555

Thread: NFL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I don't think people understand the greater picture. I'm pretty well versed with pattern recognition. This bullshit has been snowballing through different industries and pastimes for the last 5-7 years. Hollywood, gaming, Media, IT, astronomy, music, now professional sports. Nearly every institution that America cherishes is being infected. If it's not a race issue it's a gender one, or whatever will be used as the payload. That KGB defector Yuri in the 80's warned us of what would transpire 2-3 decades out. As far as this situation, if you were paying attention.. You'd realize Kaepernick's wife or girlfriend is close friends with Linda Sarsour. Google the photo of those 3. It's hilarious if you understand that woman's ties and agenda. She found her pawn, and started a new chess game.

Exactly. It was never about police brutality (a non issue)and what has ensued with this whole NFL thing only proves Yuri correct.

Humans aren't equal, if we were we would have all been born the exact same carbon copies of each other.

THe idea of pure equality in every facet of life goes against nature.

its an unobtainable goal. It's regressive and degenerative when put into practice where EVERYTHING must be equal.
    Look eye, always look eye.

No artificial sleazy

And to top things off the Raiders are apparently throwing games now LOL

lol it's not hurting the fans. The fans are the only non victims in all of this. The players and owners and media outlets have everything to lose. fuck em, I'd actually enjoy that.

Cut the cord. If you are white and love america and still pay for cable thru any service you are a cablecuck, pathetically weak and suffer from stockholm syndrome.

I don't watch any NFL outside of barely tuning into browns games which I usually don't if I can golf.

Now it's "black power" fists this week. Lol. At least they are finally somewhat coming clean about what this is really all about.

I guess growing up listening to hip hop I'm kind of used to it and I know it exists within the black community. From both personal and listening experience.

I'm not sure a lot of these owners realize that this generation of players HATES them and wants them out because they are white. They see football and basketball as THEIRS.

If there is ever an influx of non black basketball players that threatens their dominance watch the vitriol flow.

Black American racism is no different than white American racism. It will always exist but giving it legitimacy is a problem right now that will only grow.

We will see if any of those black players kneeling for "equality" ever speak out against that. I'd bet every cent I have they won't.
    Last edited by Dooch; 10-01-2017 at 06:06 PM.

No artificial sleazy

Wow

Budweiser is now asking its customers to call it's 1-800 number and express if whether they should continue to support and associate with the NFL. A sponsor that big pulling out is devastating to them.

nfl has no idea how bad it fucked up.

Excuse my ignorance but what does the NFL, not the players, have to do with this?

i think you'll be hearing more about colin's racist girlfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    golf.

Now it's "black power" fists this week. Lol.

I guess growing up listening to hip hop I'm kind of used to it and I know it exists within the black community. From both personal and listening experience.

I'm not sure a lot of these owners realize that this generation of players HATES them and wants them out because they are white. They see football and basketball as THEIRS.

The way I have always seen it, people (regardless of race) picture blacks when it comes to NBA and NFL. That's why people (regardless of race) see blacks as a dominant player in the sport because most of them are on the field. People (regardless of race) know that blacks aren't the owners but rather the employees. White men are the owners and the majority of blacks are the employees. It's always been like this. I don't think the players HATE their bosses because of their race. Most of the coaches are white, too. Most players like their coaches.

Where'd you get hate from?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Ok Moses. Whatever you say.

Crazy week. First, Beck fractures his ankle. JJ Watt is out for the season, and that Dolphins guy had to quit because a "model" (perhaps a stripper/trick) posted a video of him snorting coke. Damn.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

race baiter jemele hill has been suspended for the second time by espn. It's interesting that others in the past have been fired by espn for saying less than jemele has. I guess it has nothing to do with her liberal type of views though that espn conveys a lot lately? it must be that white privilege.http://www.wtae.com/article/espns-ja...weets/12809915
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

I believe there are other half awoken whites that have responded here and that are in tune with the white genocide meme - I'd like you guys to particularly pay attention.
    Do not secretly wish these black supremesists disguised in uniforms fall back in line so you can enjoy football again. That cuck thinking is what got us into funding these uneducated wife beaters. We better hope and pray this gets bigger and bigger because, eventually, they will want their own anthem, their own league and then their own country. Built by blacks, FOR blacks. Sort of like how you know, america was intended for whites only.
    Fan these flames my fellow whites. We must keep this fire burning. God bless Mike Ditka

so kaepernick now filed a grievance with the nfl? lol anything to stay relevant after not being able to make it in the nfl anymore.