once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 127 of 835 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127128129130137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 12522

Thread: NFL Thread

I Dont Want The Giants To Look Past Miami But Man I Cant Wait For The Rematch With The Cowboys. The D-line Is Beasting On Teams Right Now Osi 8 Sacks And Tuck Has 7 And He's Not Even Starting. Eli Is Really Startin To Look Like He's Gonna Get Over His Inconsistent Play He Showed Flashes In The Past But Now He's Sustaining It Troughout The Game More. Oh And The O-line Is Beasting Maybe More Then The D-line I Think There Serious This Year No Drop Off In The Second Half If Theres No Injuries.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    The Dolphins are bad.. but they're gonna beat the Jets/Bills.

And the Rams..? They got Bulger back, so they'll get a few wins under the belt.

miami might beat the jets but i dont think they will beat buff omg i have to watch the bills games cuz i live in that area and every week some one on that team gets hurt and is out for the year

the rams will win about 1 game this year i know mark is back and is one of the top qbs but with out pace there line is weak and not having jackson hurts a lot

Herbivore

the bills really should be 4-2 even with all their injuries. anyway, colts handled business tonight and this upcoming pats game is really going to be some shit to watch. i'm still saying colts' d will shut down the pats just enough to squeek out a close victory.

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    I Dont Want The Giants To Look Past Miami But Man I Cant Wait For The Rematch With The Cowboys. The D-line Is Beasting On Teams Right Now Osi 8 Sacks And Tuck Has 7 And He's Not Even Starting. Eli Is Really Startin To Look Like He's Gonna Get Over His Inconsistent Play He Showed Flashes In The Past But Now He's Sustaining It Troughout The Game More. Oh And The O-line Is Beasting Maybe More Then The D-line I Think There Serious This Year No Drop Off In The Second Half If Theres No Injuries.

the giants have one of the best d-lines in football vs the pass man i really wish the vikings would have signed plexico when he was a free agent he want to play with culpepper but the vikings were fucking dumb and did not sign him now we are like the last ranked team when it comes to wide outs

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
    the bills really should be 4-2 even with all their injuries. anyway, colts handled business tonight and this upcoming pats game is really going to be some shit to watch. i'm still saying colts' d will shut down the pats just enough to squeek out a close victory.
    they should have beat denver and dallas this year i think edwards is going to be good

If Will Allen steps on the field for the Fins this week.. we'll be aight.

Ronnie was their only glimmer on Offense. Without him they have absolutely no threat in the running game although Jessie Chattman was praised by Cameron bigtime. We should have a field day on Cleo Lemon.. AND they just got rid of Chambers? Shit.. this is going to be a breeze game and I never say that. Our offense may struggle early, if anything. Our defense will keep this game in check in case the Fins do decide to show up in London.

Giants are gonna play Dallas for first place after the Bye. They're off this week, then play at Philly.. so who knows we may even be 1 game ahead when we play em in Week 10.

Like I said earlier in the year that stretch of three straight division games could take a big toll on the Dallas Cowboys.

Does anyone know if or when Terry Glenn is coming back?

^He's coming back but not sure when, should be within the next two or three weeks.

Support the Real. Click HERE

hope the pats and colts stay unbeaten for their matchup on november 4th. its gonna be a mother...
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    hope the pats and colts stay unbeaten for their matchup on november 4th. its gonna be a mother...
    Your the second person who said that..........I'm watching and reviewing teams
    BEZ
    Peace To New York

I think it will be the Colts who stay undefeated Peyton is tired of hearing about brady and the pats.

that is going to be a great game but the pats will win

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Ok, this week I have 60 dollars on these teams.....

Colts
    Chargers
    Titans
    Giants
    New England

^straight up or with the spread??

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Ok, this week I have 60 dollars on these teams.....

Colts
    Chargers
    Titans
    Giants
    New England
    if all those teams lose, you'll be in baddd shape. unlikely though, Giants play Dolphins(my team), you know were bad right now. Real bad.

^that's an understatement no matter how you state it.

Dolphins could go 0-16