once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 138 of 837 FirstFirst ... 3888128135136137138139140141148188238638 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 12555

Thread: NFL Thread

  1. #2056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
    Your a faggot all you do is hate. The NFC is prob better than the AFC this year. Besides the Pats and the Colts, who else does the AFC have??

    the steelrs
    the browns
    the jags

  2. #2057
    wuswordz95
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS

    I wouldnt mine the vikings. Hey the pac got robbed on that supposed icatch interference call. the cowboys should have lost to the bills. oh well sonner or later romo will choke. it will be sad and most likely he'll do it in the playoffs

  3. #2058
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,456
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
    Your a faggot all you do is hate. The NFC is prob better than the AFC this year. Besides the Pats and the Colts, who else does the AFC have??
    Scroll down to see Hectis's post. How is the NFC better than the AFC this season? lol Mature comment from ya. Seems like you've been drinking a lot, so here's a non alcoholic one for you.



  4. #2059
    LVsMostBlunted RynMur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Vegas 702
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    ^Yea, the Steelers who lost to the Cardinals and almost lost to a team with no wins.

  5. #2060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
    ^Yea, the Steelers who lost to the Cardinals and almost lost to a team with no wins.

    that was only because the field was so fucked up that game

  6. #2061
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,456
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    And the Cardinals are a pretty decent team, definitely improved from before. They should have a winning record. Kurt Warner has been having a good season. The most yards passing in a game, of any QB this season.



  7. #2062
    LVsMostBlunted RynMur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Vegas 702
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    And... you guys are pathetic. Quit making excuses.

  8. #2063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
    And... you guys are pathetic. Quit making excuses.
    the afc is better then the nfc this year

  9. #2064
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,456
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I'm not making excuses, just stating the truth. Calm down. lol



  10. #2065

    Default Week 13 Scores

    Green Bay 23
    Dallas 37
    -----------------
    San Francisco 14
    Carolina 31
    -----------------
    Jacksonville 25
    Indianapolis 28
    -----------------
    San Diego 24
    Kansas City 10
    -----------------
    NY Jets 40
    Miami 13
    -----------------
    Detroit 10
    Minnesota 42
    -----------------
    Seattle 28
    Philadelphia 24
    -----------------
    Atlanta 16
    St. Louis 28
    -----------------
    Houston 20
    Tennessee 28
    -----------------
    Buffalo 17
    Washington 16
    -----------------
    Cleavland 21
    Arizona 27
    -----------------
    Denver 20
    Oakland 34
    -----------------
    Tampa Bay 27
    New Orleans 23
    -----------------
    NY Giants 21
    Chicago 16
    -----------------
    Cincinnati
    Pittsburgh
    -----------------
    New England
    Baltimore


  11. #2066

    Default

    the pats might lose

  12. #2067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    the pats might lose

    wow the ravens should have won imo wtf why did they call a time out

  13. #2068
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,456
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yeah, they had the game won, and somebody from their sideline decides to call a timeout? Then some bad calls go against the Ravens. Then that guy on the Ravens goes bezerk and gets like 35 yards worth of penalities against him, towards the kickoff. Then Boller throws like a 200 yard hail mary at the end of the game, and it's caught, real close to the end zone, and time runs out. lol

    If last week's game was a trap game for the Pats, what was this week's game? lol If the Pats keep this up, they might lose their first game in the playoffs.



  14. #2069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Yeah, they had the game won, and somebody from their sideline decides to call a timeout? Then some bad calls go against the Ravens. Then that guy on the Ravens goes bezerk and gets like 35 yards worth of penalities against him, towards the kickoff. Then Boller throws like a 200 yard hail mary at the end of the game, and it's caught, real close to the end zone, and time runs out. lol

    If last week's game was a trap game for the Pats, what was this week's game? lol If the Pats keep this up, they might lose their first game in the playoffs.
    what if the first game they lose is the super bowl

  15. #2070
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,456
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I think they are going to lose before the end of the season. Even the Dolphins or Jets have a shot to beat them now.



Similar Threads

  1. Other than hip hop..
    By Scissor-Hands in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:40 AM
  2. Dpg
    By triggahappy187 in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 09:09 AM
  3. new Prodigal Sunn i n t e r v i e w
    By mic-cord-strangler in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 12:57 AM
  4. hey Born an Shrap.....check it out!
    By Sicka than aidZ in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •